cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARMOURY CRATE NOT INSTALIN UPDATES/rog spatha and rog falchion

Dejan4U
Level 7
ok so lets begin.i cant update ROG SPATHA hal,html,device sdk.armoury crate starting download and instalig,and as it finishes it again say update,then i see that it hasnt even updated anything.than after seviral tryes it gives me warning triangle and say that i need to restart my pc.even after that cant update,same problem appears.
secong thing ive bought ROG FALCHION and i cant update firmware of the keyboard,it say that is available,say that i need to connect both dongle and keyboard with cable.even so it cant update,again i tried restarting pc etc and nothing.
i need some help if enyone knows how i can update thoose 2 components,couse now i cant even gon into my mice settings and adjust couse it say i need to update but i cant do that.
now before all advices,dont tell me that i need to install fresh windows couse i allready did that,all drivers are updated and installed.so dont give me thoose advices couse they are not gonna do anything for this problem,ive done uninstaling armoury crate with uninstall tool,instaling it again and all of thoose things that rog support say u need to do.but the problem is still there.
Armoury crate is the problem obviously,so can support do something about this problem and for once do something to repair them?or at list give us some right directions on how to solve them ourselfs.or just simply switch to other brand who can actualy make a working software...
by the way in game effects not working aswell...
6 REPLIES 6

cadilo
Level 8
Armory Crate is something that needs to be broken down into its component parts and rewritten from scratch.

Stellarspace
Level 7
Dejan4U wrote:
ok so lets begin.i cant update ROG SPATHA hal,html,device sdk.armoury crate starting download and instalig,and as it finishes it again say update,then i see that it hasnt even updated anything.than after seviral tryes it gives me warning triangle and say that i need to restart my pc.even after that cant update,same problem appears.
secong thing ive bought ROG FALCHION and i cant update firmware of the keyboard,it say that is available,say that i need to connect both dongle and keyboard with cable.even so it cant update,again i tried restarting pc etc and nothing.
i need some help if enyone knows how i can update thoose 2 components,couse now i cant even gon into my mice settings and adjust couse it say i need to update but i cant do that.
now before all advices,dont tell me that i need to install fresh windows couse i allready did that,all drivers are updated and installed.so dont give me thoose advices couse they are not gonna do anything for this problem,ive done uninstaling armoury crate with uninstall tool,instaling it again and all of thoose things that rog support say u need to do.but the problem is still there.
Armoury crate is the problem obviously,so can support do something about this problem and for once do something to repair them?or at list give us some right directions on how to solve them ourselfs.or just simply switch to other brand who can actualy make a working software...

Use the Armory Crate Uninstaller, restart, then install Armory Crate, then restart, then try updating, and restarting.

cadilo wrote:
Armory Crate is something that needs to be broken down into its component parts and rewritten from scratch.

What do you think the switch from Aura to Armory Crate was?

Stellarspace wrote:
What do you think the switch from Aura to Armory Crate was?

A mistake.

Nate152
Hi Dejan4U

For the ROG Falchion - Make sure you have the cable connected to your ROG Falchion and a usb port with the wireless switch set to ON, Connect the wireless dongle to a usb port and try the update.

For the ROG Spatha - Make sure you have the cable connected to your ROG Spatha and a usb port with the wireless switch set to 2.4GHz wireless mode, make sure the dock is connected to a usb port and try the update.

The latest version of Armoury Crate is 5.3.4.0

Have you tried creating a Scenario Profile for in game lighting effects?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
If still having problems, please report it by filling out a form:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130801-Armoury-crate-v5-3-4-0-aura-creator-v3-4-3-0-report...

chuwipower_HUN
Level 7
Dejan4U wrote:

Hi!
I have a similar problem. I found a temporary workaround until support fixes it. After the update was that the SPATHA mouse H.A.L service failed to update, the THETA 7.1 headphones and Claymore keyboard settings became unavailable. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Armory Crate, but it didn't work. In my final desperation, I reinstalled Windows 10 and then Crate, the situation is the same. I tried every possible installation process:
Windows 10 installation with Windows updates and then Create: result nothing.
Windows 10 installation without Windows updates and then Create: result nothing.
I tried the same with Windows 11, no change, Create works with the same error.
I then downloaded the Armoury Create offline full package from this page: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/
1.77GB - 2022.06.13
Apparently everything went well. No! The offline installer communicates on the Internet and does not install itself from the downloaded offline package, but updates from the Internet. (!!!!)
However, this order has worked for me so far. The update should be prevented until a new (corrected) version is released:

0. Before begin download the Armoury Crate from support page and extract to a pendrive, or another drive.
1. Disable in BIOS Armoury Crate (if you have this BIOS menu)
2. Install Windows 10 / Windows 11
3. Wait while Windows install every hardware automaticly, do not click 3-4 minutes, wait!
4. If some hardware component need restart your computer.
5. If Windows want to install Armoury Crate to install automaticly from the net / from Microsoft Store press CANCEL!!! (Is it important!)
6. Install all update from Windows Update and restart your system.
7. Now, you have a clean Windows 10 or 11 system. Let"s go into the Device manager and disable all network device (lan card, blutooth, wifi, etc.)
8. Install the Armoury Crate from your pendrive (other drive): select your devices with checkmark and wait.
9. After this do not restart your system, quickly open the Control Panel and select Windows Defender firewall, click on Allow an application or service through the firewall. In this windows click on Change Settings button and delete the checkmark from
- ArmouryCrate
- ArmouryHtmlDebugServer
- ArmourySocketServer
- ASUSLinkRemoteAgent
...and every Armoury line.
10. Restart your computer, and check again the checmark isn't in the Firewall setting.
11. Start Armoury Crate and if you got message about important update are available, click on "never show this message" and enable network card (lan card, wifi, blutooth, etc.) in device manager.

With these steps work for me and everything is fine.
Try it this way and let me know what happened!

-Laci-

Ps. Sorry my english, i am hungarian.