cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Installer 3.2.2.3 stuck upon installation

kahatanna7
Level 8
The latest installer Armoury Crate Installer 3.2.2.3 does not download anything once it starts. I use Windows 11 Insider preview and when I launch installer it displays the progress bar that moves a bit and then is stuck forever. Windows Task Manager shows that it does not use any disk or network or even cpu resources.

I have already tried uninstaller, cleaning up everything etc. The problem is with installer or its access to the download servers
8 REPLIES 8

YabaX
Level 8
just leave it until its done, it takes a while, i dont know why but when it starts installing, it triggers MS Store to start downloading the UWP app, the download doesnt start immediately and takes sometime, then it starts downloading after a while, anyway, after i installed it, it didnt detect my MB (X570 Gaming-F), too slow (on Ryzen 9 5950X), bad interface and flooded my PC with lots of bloatware and services, so i uninstalled it without a blink.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you are experiencing issues, please go to the thread below. We can help you resolve it. Provie a log and fill in an issue report form (only takes a couple of minutes).
If the log cannot help us in resolving the issue, we also offer to debug remotely. It is very rare that we cannot find a solution.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130084-Armoury-Crate-v5-2-12-0-Aura-Creator-v3-4-3-0-Repor...
Please DO NOT assume that everyone is experiencing the same problem. Every single system here is almost guranteed to be different.

YabaX wrote:
just leave it until its done, it takes a while, i dont know why but when it starts installing, it triggers MS Store to start downloading the UWP app, the download doesnt start immediately and takes sometime, then it starts downloading after a while, anyway, after i installed it, it didnt detect my MB (X570 Gaming-F), too slow (on Ryzen 9 5950X), bad interface and flooded my PC with lots of bloatware and services, so i uninstalled it without a blink.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry, as you probably already know, we do not verify the software on systems with Insider Preview.

kahatanna7 wrote:
The latest installer Armoury Crate Installer 3.2.2.3 does not download anything once it starts. I use Windows 11 Insider preview and when I launch installer it displays the progress bar that moves a bit and then is stuck forever. Windows Task Manager shows that it does not use any disk or network or even cpu resources.

I have already tried uninstaller, cleaning up everything etc. The problem is with installer or its access to the download servers

kahatanna7
Level 8
I have managed to install Armory Crate from ROGLiveService_5.2.12.0 1GB package.

Now I am getting same 502 error that other ppl get. What do I need to post where?

kahatanna7
Level 8
Okay, I have solved my issue myself. This forum is no help at all.

Solution: uninstall (if any) older versions of ASUSSystemControlInterface (in my case it was V1.1.3). Install the newest version ASUSSystemControlInterface V1.1.4.0.

Then when installing ArmoryCrate DO NOT REBOOT after initial installation. Launch Armory Crate, it will download peripherals and only then you can reboot. Viola!

kahatanna7 wrote:
Okay, I have solved my issue myself. This forum is no help at all.

Solution: uninstall (if any) older versions of ASUSSystemControlInterface (in my case it was V1.1.3). Install the newest version ASUSSystemControlInterface V1.1.4.0.

Then when installing ArmoryCrate DO NOT REBOOT after initial installation. Launch Armory Crate, it will download peripherals and only then you can reboot. Viola!

Hello,
Can you post the procedure to remove ASUSSystemControlInterface ? Thanks

roger123 wrote:
Hello,
Can you post the procedure to remove ASUSSystemControlInterface ? Thanks

In my case I have used:

1. ArmoryCrateuninstaller.

2. Then removed all files in:

C:\Program Files\ASUS
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
C:\ProgramData\ASUS

3. If it says that the file is in use, close all the Asus services from the TaskManager and retry

how did you uninstalled the previous version of ASUSSystemControlInterface , when I try to Install the new version It says you have the latest version of ASUSSystemControlInterface in your system , can you elaborate alittle bit please?