cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Installation 102 error

ellie11
Level 7
I am trying to install Armoury Crate Installer Version 3.1.4.0 on (Win 11,on Asus Tuf Gaming f15 2021 model
Did:
- Revo Uninstaller to remove all ASUS/AURA related: ASUS Framework Service, AURA lighting effect add-on, AURA lighting effect add-on x64, AURA Service, ROG Live Service
- used Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool Version 2.1.4.0
- restarted system
Run Armoury Crate Intaller Version 3.1.4.0 and after downloading all component's, while installing it shows internet error code 102. But my net connection working perfectly fine.
Tried these steps multiple times, including with firewall disabled, windows defender disabled
Also tried with fresh Windows 11 same issue happens
15 REPLIES 15

Nate152
Hi ellie11

Welcome to the ROG forum.

I experienced this a little while back.

I got the same internet error on the first install but it installed ok running the Armoury Crate installer a second time.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi ellie11

Welcome to the ROG forum.

I experienced this a little while back.

I got the same internet error on the first install but it installed ok running the Armoury Crate installer a second time.

Hi,

I have tried several times running Armoury crate insatller , everytime same error.

Nate152
I see you are using a laptop, was Armoury Crate originally installed?

If so, try a system recovery.

If not, you may need some windows or driver updates or a bios update.

Does Device Manager look good with no missing drivers?

Nate152 wrote:
I see you are using a laptop, was Armoury Crate originally installed?

If so, try a system recovery.

If not, you may need some windows or driver updates or a bios update.

Does Device Manager look good with no missing drivers?

Yes, I do have Armoury crate system Interface option in BIOS and enabled by default.
In device manager, Armoury crate control interface (V1.0.0.18, Asus system control interface v3 (V3.1.3.0)is installed

All drivers are good in device manager

Nate152
Ah, Try Armoury Crate version 3.1.2.0

This may be specific to your laptop.

Select your operating system, under Software and Utility scroll down to Armoury Crate V3.1.2.0

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gaming/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-F15/HelpDesk_Download/

Nate152 wrote:
Ah, Try Armoury Crate version 3.1.2.0

This may be specific to your laptop.

Select your operating system, under Software and Utility scroll down to Armoury Crate V3.1.2.0

https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gaming/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-F15/HelpDesk_Download/

Hi,

I have tried both universal version 3.1.4.0 and device specific installer version 3.1.2.0 .
Same 102 error

Nate152
All right,

Since you tried installing both, could you run the uninstall tool once more, then try installing version 3.1.2.0 only.

Let's see if it installs after this.

Nate152 wrote:
All right,

Since you tried installing both, could you run the uninstall tool once more, then try installing version 3.1.2.0 only.

Let's see if it installs after this.

I have uninstalled using armoury crate uninstaller and restarted.
After that installed V3.1.2.0 while installing components it shows 102 connection error
But net connection works fine all the time.

Right after the connection error 102, restart the system from the menu then after the restart relaunch ArmoryCrateInstallTool without uninstalling anything. It worked for other users

ellie11 wrote:
I have uninstalled using armoury crate uninstaller and restarted.
After that installed V3.1.2.0 while installing components it shows 102 connection error
But net connection works fine all the time.