cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate and L-Connect 3 ARGB sync problem

emkdrl07
Level 10

Hello, I have a problem, I have explained my problem in detail below. I bought the Lian Li Uni SL120 V2 triple set. My motherboard is ASUS Crosshair X670E Hero.

1. I first uninstalled the Armory Crate software with Armory Crate Uninstall and restarted the computer.
  2. Then I installed the L-Connect 3 software. In Quick/Sync Lighting with this software, I was able to control the ARGB of the fans. But when I pressed the "MB Lighting Sync" button, the button wouldn't move. (UNI HUB SL V2 is installed and I have made all the connections.)
  3. I then reinstalled the Armory Crate software. When I pressed the "MB RPM Sync" button in Fan/Pump Profile with the L-Connect 3 software, the button worked. Thus, I was able to control the rotation speed of the fans with the FanXpert 4 program in Armory Crate software.

However, since "MB Lighting Sync" in Quick/Sync Lighting in L-Connect 3 software did not work. When I pressed the "MB Lighting Sync" button, the button wouldn't move. I could not sync using Armory Crate with Aura Sync.

I would be glad if you could help me with what I need to do to synchronize the ARGBs of the fans with Armoury Crate Aura Sync.

1 REPLY 1

emkdrl07
Level 10

I have forwarded this problem to the company. The company reported that the L-Connect 3 v1.6.16 version had problems with synchronizing fan speed and synchronizing RGB effects. And for the temporary solution of this problem, they said that I should apply the solution at the top of the L-Connect 3 section in the link I gave below. I did what you said and my problem was solved.

https://lian-li.com/tr/faq/