cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.2.12.0 Asus Hal Central install error code 22

jbmerrill1954
Level 7
Hi,

I don't think the thread for posting issues with this version of Armoury Crate is out yet, so I am posting this now:

Update Center tries to install the ASUS HAL Central, but fails with error code 22 - "Sorry, we cannot finish the installation. Please restart the system and retry (error code 22)'. with a red triangle next to the update Install status.

I have put in a ticket but would appreciate it if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks,

B.
15 REPLIES 15

Dvnstad
Level 7
Same issue as well.

Bob1361
Level 8
Same here ...

cekeu
Level 12
By relaunching the AC installation tool after restarting the system without uninstalling anything, do you still have the error?

cekeu wrote:
By relaunching the AC installation tool after restarting the system without uninstalling anything, do you still have the error?

Yes and i even carried out a cleaning with the appropriate tool beforehand

installation on my PC, no errors, functions tested, all ok, it's a beta version, there must be errors... unexpected errors are regularly caused by Microsoft cumulative update.

Bison963 wrote:
installation on my PC, no errors, functions tested, all ok, it's a beta version, there must be errors... unexpected errors are regularly caused by Microsoft cumulative update.

The Armoury Crate 5.2.12.0 is a beta version ? :confused:
It's not stipulated anywhere, and he even offered me the update at the beginning

Hi, I still have this issue even after updating Armoury Crate to latest version that just came out. (Version 3.2.3.0
2022/08/16 ). Tried multiple uninstalls and reinstalls. Very frustrating and time consuming.

No help from Asus either.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

B.94647

This software has never worked properly.

I have two systems.

10700k/12700k

Same result with whatever version I install.

Slow, slow, slow....and after installing....controls nothing.

https://youtu.be/wL3iK7ZFEBo

https://youtu.be/M_c8SHUpu60

I found the solution to this issue which worked for me perfectly .. Go to BIOS and disable armoury crate interface (make it disabled).. then restart.. open Armoury Crate and let it install (will give error again).. now restart and enable the armoury crate interface in BIOS.. boot and enjoy the new armoury crate!!