cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate Z690 issues, Polymo Lighting AGAIN! WHY CLOSE THREAD ?

Juice2643
Level 7
The issue isn't resolved so why close the thread?
Yes it shows up but it won't remember your settings from cold boot.
I have mine disabled and it says its disabled in settings yet it enables clearly.
It is not linked, clearly unlinked and turned off , yet keeps turning ON!

Does anyone at asus even test this ****?
Its so bad I can't believe people are paid money to develop a software in reverse, aren't updates suppose to make software better?

I am so sick of this software, but am forced to use it jsut to make my light white , I swear I am never buying another Asus product again.

It's 100% because of Armory Crate. Worst Software Cancer ever created.
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
What thread are you referring to?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Shutdown Effect Gone Thread, That and Polymo lighting were missing.
I mean its there but useless.
It doesn't retain settings after Shutdown.
I disable my lights and it rainbow effects them every boot.
The polymo light is unlinked.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?129789-Z690-Hero-Armoury-Crate-shut-down-effect-gone-Resol...

Juice2643 wrote:
Shutdown Effect Gone Thread, That and Polymo lighting were missing.
I mean its there but useless.
It doesn't retain settings after Shutdown.
I disable my lights and it rainbow effects them every boot.
The polymo light is unlinked.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?129789-Z690-Hero-Armoury-Crate-shut-down-effect-gone-Resol...

Ah, because the OP of that thread reported it was resolved for them. If 5.2.12 didn't resolve it for you like it did them then it sounds like you have a different problem than the person in that thread.

If you have not already, ASUS recommends using the uninstall tool from the product support page for your product and reinstalling Armoury Crate.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

cekeu
Level 12
I had this problem for my R6EE motherboard RGB settings when I installed AI Suite 3 3.01.10 My RGB settings would revert to rainbow mode every time I booted.
Without Ai Suite 3 my RGB settings remained on startup