cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate, i need help.

RiskyFuture
Level 7
Your software is a load of crap fix it. what nis the point of selling hardware that you cant controll with the software look at the posts of people having problems with Armory Crate. 😞 😞 😞
27 REPLIES 27

ThrashZone
Level 10
Hi,
Bios level installing malware
Just ai suite.. by another weird name.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nate152
Hey guys,

Please tell us a little more about the problem,

For instance, what all you're trying to control, what windows version and is it fully updated. Are you on the latest bios and all drivers updated. And does your motherboard meet the Armoury Crate requirements.

Things like this can help diagnose the problem. I'm on a z270 motherboard and know there are certain things I can't do.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459/

Nate152 wrote:
Hey guys,

Please tell us a little more about the problem,

For instance, what all you're trying to control, what windows version and is it fully updated. Are you on the latest bios and all drivers updated. And does your motherboard meet the Armoury Crate requirements.

Things like this can help diagnose the problem. I'm on a z270 motherboard and know there are certain things I can't do.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459/

Got a Tuf K3 keyboard that i cant change the rgb lighting on since the last armory crate update it worked on 3.1 but wont work on version 4.2 plus the Tuf gaming Hal wont update its stuck on 1.01.48. plus when i select the device from devices i get the message "please wait for asus framework service to respond
and the device page will be reloaded automatically.

Nate152
Thank you,

So it seems your stuck updating the Hal for your keyboard is the issue. Since I didn't have any trouble updating the Hal in my devices, I'll have to research this.

Hang tight, I'll see what I can find.

Nate152
Try disconnecting your keyboard and reconnecting it, restart your pc too. I see your TUF Gaming K3 is on the supported product list so maybe it's something simple that will get it to update.

Just to confirm you're up to date with Armoury Crate.

Click the picture to make it bigger.

Nate152 wrote:
Try disconnecting your keyboard and reconnecting it, restart your pc too. I see your TUF Gaming K3 is on the supported product list so maybe it's something simple that will get it to update.

Just to confirm you're up to date with Armoury Crate.

Click the picture to make it bigger.

yes up todate with armory crate

when I first load Armory crate i get this 90603

then when i click check for updates i get this 90604

Nate152
Thank you,

All you should need to do is click update and let it do its thing, I'm a bit puzzled myself.

What I will say though is...

Try it again, if you still get the "framework service not responding" we'll focus on this.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

All you should need to do is click update and let it do its thing, I'm a bit puzzled myself.

What I will say though is...

Try it again, if you still get the "framework service not responding" we'll focus on this.
tried that it just reverts to needing the update just checked in device manager and the driver has installed as a mouse instead of a keboard, so going to uninstall and remove all reg and services and try and install again, i dont suppose you just have a link to the driver inf file.