cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

💡 Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation as a Standalone APP please!!!

ZeroCool22
Level 10
Consumers who only want to use the Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation need to install the full bloatware Armoury Create just for this, with all the problems/headaches installing AC implies.

Offer it for separate, please.
8 REPLIES 8

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
By itself no

but you can the another product called ASUS Ai Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter | Built-in Artificial Intelligence Isolates Background Noise, Enhance Voice Clarity | Improve Quality of Conference Calls, Music | Supports USB-C & USB 2.0-3.5 mm

it has its own app and also another set of apps "similar" with its own of interaction with os and bios similar like the uwp of armory crate.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
By itself no

but you can the another product called ASUS Ai Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter | Built-in Artificial Intelligence Isolates Background Noise, Enhance Voice Clarity | Improve Quality of Conference Calls, Music | Supports USB-C & USB 2.0-3.5 mm

it has its own app and also another set of apps "similar" with its own of interaction with os and bios similar like the uwp of armory crate.

I'm not in a position to waste money right now (maybe in your Country it have an insignificant price, but in mine not, and can't even find it in a local storage) and since i bought an ASUS MB because all this features, i think "we" the costumers deserve to enjoy of the promises/bundled features like the Noise Cancelling APP without the need to go into extra expenses.

mcury
Level 10
+1.
I don't want Armory Crate, just the Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation

Ehs_m83
Level 8
I don't want Armory Crate, just the Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
+++1
Why you force us to use armoury crate for ai noise cancelation ?
We need a stand alone app .

I Agree, the main app is unnecessarily bloated and excessive load times, and i have no interest in anything else in it, other than periodically manually updating things ...As I See Fit.

how install Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation -The new version does not install this utility
I found a solution to the problem.
The bottom line is that after installing Windows 11 for the first time, the latest version of Armory Crate is automatically installed:
https://www.asus.com/en/motherboards-components/motherboards/tuf-gaming/tuf-gaming-b560-plus-wifi/he...
Version 3.2.5.2 Armory Crate & Aura Creator Installer 1.48 MB
2023/01/30
in my case, this is from here and at the same time it is simply not in the tab of the Two-Way Al Noise Cancelation utility.
We do the following: install this:
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/
Armory Crate Full Installation Package Version 1.1.2.2 2.93 GB
2022/11/07. After installing the full package of the old version, it becomes possible to select our utility from the utility menu.
Install it and click update only after that Armory Crate to the latest version.
The utility selection disappears from the list.
Strange way to update software.

https://www.asus.com/Microsite/motherboard/Intelligent-motherboard/Two-Way-AI-Noise-Cancelation.html....

mcury
Level 10
I had some many problems with Armory Crate, that I decided to not use anymore.
If a software has another software just to uninstall it, it is a clear indication that this is a bloated and poor software.

Unfortunately, Two Way AI Noise Cancelation can't be used anymore.

AMD released a noise suppression in their driver, so I'm currently using that.

On my laptop and on my desktop it works like