cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X570 asus dark hero usb 3.2 gen 1 type A only detect 1 USB port front panel

boinmoi
Level 7
Im using X570 dark hero and 5600x with casing 5000x corsair white.
the front panel usb 3.0 (2port) from the casing which i connect it to the usb 3.2 gen 1
but from 2 port usb 3.0 only the right one working, the other one (left) only can be used for charging station without detect anything.
then i try changed the front panel with the new one.
what i realize its same port that work even i changed the front panel
should the problem on usb 3.2 gen 1 pin?

im hoping are anyone have similar problem to me ? or any idea to solved this?

i try to replace the front panel with the new one and the problem still the same.
the things i already try:
the device manager stuff (enable, uninstall, etc)
setup the power options management
the regedit stuff
bios update to 4006
bios settings for the power mangement
7 REPLIES 7

Warryor3D
Level 1
It also happens in my setup, I don't know why this happens.
Warryor 3D

Warryor3D wrote:
It also happens in my setup, I don't know why this happens.

Are u have other MB for testing the front panel usb 3.0?

i already tried update bios to the latest 4201 still not fix the problem

boinmoi wrote:
Are u have other MB for testing the front panel usb 3.0?

i already tried update bios to the latest 4201 still not fix the problem

Hello

I have the Rog Helios case, it is in Bios 4201 and only the two on the left side of the front panel work, the two on the right panel do not detect anything.
Warryor 3D

Warryor3D wrote:
Hello

I have the Rog Helios case, it is in Bios 4201 and only the two on the left side of the front panel work, the two on the right panel do not detect anything.

That sounds like yours aren't connected at all. Boinmoi is still at least getting charging so we know the ports are live in that case.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

ok i accidently download auto detect and install AMD software that actually i thought for Graphic cards.

but it not just checking the version of AMD adrenalin but also your other drivers for AMD chipset, lan, etc.

And i just updated the chipset to 4.03.03.431 that even asus armoury crate or on support website dont have it.

but still same problem no changed at all.

first time trying Asus products and very dissapointed with this premium motherboard from asus. Even the software for update the driver for our parts (armoury crate) cant detect the newest version that our driver can be updated.

boinmoi wrote:
ok i accidently download auto detect and install AMD software that actually i thought for Graphic cards.

but it not just checking the version of AMD adrenalin but also your other drivers for AMD chipset, lan, etc.

And i just updated the chipset to 4.03.03.431 that even asus armoury crate or on support website dont have it.

but still same problem no changed at all.

first time trying Asus products and very dissapointed with this premium motherboard from asus. Even the software for update the driver for our parts (armoury crate) cant detect the newest version that our driver can be updated.
Asus drivers are usually several versions out of date and often contain all sorts of extra bloat that you really don't need. If you want the latest drivers, I suggest you keep an eye on MoKiChu's list. He has kindly been providing the very latest drivers on this forum for years. The lastest AMD X570 chipset drivers from MoKiChU is v4.04.11.742.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?119120-INDEX-All-My-Firmware-Drivers-Software-Threads

Warryor3D wrote:
Hello

have u tried use smart phone are it can be charging station for the 2 port on right panel? and the cable that for 4 port usb 3.0 using 1 cable? or 2 cable?
cause x570 dark hero only have 1 usb 19 pin.