cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stilt's memory presets - can they be exported/imported?

g_tse
Level 7
Hi guys,

Not going to go into much detail.
Bottom line is that I am leaving the red team and going back to the dark side - at least for now.

In short, I am moving my Asus ROG Strix Z270E Gaming mobo rig with my 7700K back to home for gaming.
My Crosshair VI hero mobo with its 1800X are going back to my office to serve other purposes now.

I waited for agesa 1.0.0.6 for ages, painstakingly sat through a lot of tweaking hours, read a ton in these forums (btw, thanks to those who contributed and thanks to asus and raja for all the help they provide the community) but now I've just had enough.

My pc at home is solely used for a few hours of gaming a week if I have the time, and I just can't be bothered tweaking anymore. Just when I had everything going as hoped for (I didn't even mind the cold boot bug), my system just decided that it didn't want to do anything right any more. Even tried the latest bios (best results I had were on 3008 - 3.9 / 3466 mem), no luck...

Bringing the 1800X home was a wrong choice anyway since the 7700K is much better suited for gaming and I knew it but I really wanted the relive the old AMD glory days.

In any case, I really loved the option of loading Stilt's memory presets directly inside the CH6 bios and since Samsung bdie's OC so well, I am considering using them on my Intel System too.

Will they perform as well?
And if yes, is there anyway to import his setting in the Z270E gaming bios or do I have to enter them manually for each speed setting (3200,3333, 3466).

Thanks!
0 REPLIES 0