cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E M.2 drives

mixsetup
Level 7
Hi there
I have this motherboard and two 2TB Seagate Firecuda 510 Gen 3 drives on it.
Thing is at first I wanted to Raid them using the BIOS but it would not let me create an Array even when followin the ASUS webpage of how to do it step by step.
When I looked around and scanned for drives in the raid section it found those drives but listed them as non raid and shows them nowhere else.

I gave up but would like at least one of these to be the boot drive. Windows detects it in device/drive manager but that's it.
I can't format them or use them at all.

Any help to get them showing up in the Bios
3 REPLIES 3

knt
Level 7
Have you tried enabling Native NVME support in the BIOS?

If the drives are showing up in the BIOS try looking at your boot device options to see if the drives are listed.

knt wrote:
Have you tried enabling Native NVME support in the BIOS?

If the drives are showing up in the BIOS try looking at your boot device options to see if the drives are listed.

When I go to NVME controller it says there No NVME Device found.
Not in Boot options either.

Only thing is when I go in to the raid options and go to View physical disk properties it shows them.

Today it hasn't shown any other day it showed create array so I will give it a try and see if they show up then

knt
Level 7
In the BIOS you can try to delete the RAID and disable the RAID option for NVME reboot back into the BIOS and you should see the NMVE.