cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agesa 1.2.0.4 ROG Strix X570-E Gaming - Where are we?

marcopunch76
Level 7
Hello,
Many of the big competing brands have already updated their bios to agesa 1.2.0.4.
Do we have any info on the progress of the next bios of the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, as it is still stuck in 1.2.0.3 Patch C since August?
Thx.
4 REPLIES 4

marceeu
Level 7
marcopunch76 wrote:
Hello,
Many of the big competing brands have already updated their bios to agesa 1.2.0.4.
Do we have any info on the progress of the next bios of the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, as it is still stuck in 1.2.0.3 Patch C since August?
Thx.

i agree, other motherboards (high cost ones) had received it long ago!

Please do not drop support for B550-E!

kyton
Level 10
Even MSI and Gigabyte have updated their B450 boards to Agesa 1.2.0.4.

Nothing from Asus.

kyton wrote:
Even MSI and Gigabyte have updated their B450 boards to Agesa 1.2.0.4.

Nothing from Asus.

There's a reason why, read about the other motherboards 1.2.0.4 bugs and how bad it is, it actually is far worse then 1.2.0.3 C , hence why probably Asus didn't bother yet.

Doogz
Level 7
Hi all

What BIOS are you on?

I am currently on 3604 , with a 5900x...

I have an intermittent but regular issue where Windows cannot see a WD Sata Black HDD. It shows up as disk not initialised in Disk Manager (I cant remember if it shows up in the BIOS). A restart may bring it back, or I just hove to live without it for a week ... eventually it comes back.

I went to EZ Flash to 4021 this morning, however the EZ Flash utility doesn't work. Flashes 5 times and the light goes solid. It is the same USB key I've used for every other flash. I am thinking of doing this from within the bios ... hmmm

If that doesnt work, maybe I will try 4002.

Interested to see what has been working (well?) for people ...

Cheers

Doogz