cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have the 3d printing files for the Claymore(or anything else ROG) accessories?

TheMajekalBum
Level 8
https://press.asus.com/content/201608311048155220.png

The picture wont post so there's the link to it. Has anyone seen the download for these anywhere or maybe even have the files. I've managed to find a 3d printing files from ROG but not the Claymore files.

I've found the Spatha side pieces, cable combs, fan grills, cable covers, m.2 drive fan holders, rog font, sli bridge cover & a key chain so far. Anything else anyone knows of?
4 REPLIES 4

playerknight82
Level 7
anyone? Interested

sarcastic3d
Level 7
TheMajekalBum wrote:
https://press.asus.com/content/201608311048155220.hum3d

The picture wont post so there's the link to it. Has anyone seen the download for these anywhere or maybe even have the files. I've managed to find a 3d printing files from ROG but not the Claymore files.

I've found the Spatha side pieces, cable combs, fan grills, cable covers, m.2 drive fan holders, rog font, sli bridge cover & a key chain so far. Anything else anyone knows of?

Hi TheMajekalBum! Have you found the 3d printing files for the Claymore? If so, please share your findings. I would be very grateful for any help.

fk3gmail
Level 7

Having recently rekindled my fascination with train-related projects, I transitioned from completing a few work-related prints to diving back into the captivating world of trains. At the moment, my focus is on 3D printing six inspection pits that will be integral to the construction of a new roundhouse. This endeavor introduces an engaging layer to my printing exploits. To enhance the structural integrity and printing efficiency of these intricate pits, I've fine-tuned the infill settings. It's a harmonious blend of personal passion and practical application as I contribute to the detailed landscape of a miniature railway world. The rhythmic hum of the printer serves as a comforting accompaniment, marking the tangible progress of each inspection pit taking form layer by layer. This project stands as a testament to the diverse and imaginative applications of 3D printing, seamlessly merging my hobby with real-world utility