cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenith Extreme bug report form

Raja
Level 13
Use this form to report bugs. Be as complete as you can. Verify you actually have a bug to report before filling out the form, though.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZvt0dGCJG47s5ygH4oS1niUcNz0U5v5jn0vmvZcPPkWg1cg/viewform
19 REPLIES 19

my mobo: Zenith Extreme. bios version 1701
(I have not installed any RGB software or Aura, AI suit, fan xpert)

my pc will hard shutdown randomly. After shutting down the motherboard's led light still glow but pressing power button has no effect. I have to unplug the power cord and wait for few minutes then I can turn on pc again. what I have done with bios setting is: select optimize all fan, set one fan run at silent mode.

dejanh
Level 8
Memory support has been completely broken in 1901 for Zenith Extreme Alpha, and possibly for the original Zenith Extreme. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I seriously do not understand how this manages to get through QC (is there even QC?!).

dejanh wrote:
Memory support has been completely broken in 1901 for Zenith Extreme Alpha, and possibly for the original Zenith Extreme. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I seriously do not understand how this manages to get through QC (is there even QC?!).

Zenith Extreme Alpha - 0207 Stable as a rock at 3200Mhz on my corsair 3200Mhz ram ( Quad chan 64GB kit )
1901 - Forget it, shut down CPU fans, and even with them running still crashes randomly for no reason.

Definitely needs a fix - 2nd'd.

Mmmm ok turned out I had a CPU on it's way out but I did figure out one thing with the replacement CPU - DIP5 is the cause of the crashes.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Zenith Extreme Alpha/64G/2950x , X399 Prime A/32G/1900X
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha

FalloutBoy wrote:
Zenith Extreme Alpha - 0207 Stable as a rock at 3200Mhz on my corsair 3200Mhz ram ( Quad chan 64GB kit )
1901 - Forget it, shut down CPU fans, and even with them running still crashes randomly for no reason.

Definitely needs a fix - 2nd'd.

Mmmm ok turned out I had a CPU on it's way out but I did figure out one thing with the replacement CPU - DIP5 is the cause of the crashes.

What is DIP5?

dejanh wrote:
What is DIP5?

Dual Intelligent Processors V, part of AISuite.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha

dejanh wrote:

Please give version 2001 a try. Available on the support site from asus.

vfrank
Level 7
bios 2001 problem:

in 1701 bios verison, I can disable all led lights (turn off all led lights after shutting down) but in bios 2001, I can not disable the light in the rear panel audio connectors (after shutting down PC, that light is still bright).

I put my PC in bedroom and it's annoying because it's like a night light.

FalloutBoy
Level 7
Is the Zenith Extreme Alpha BIOS still being worked on, there still seem to be a number of issues that need sorting.
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha

dejanh
Level 8
I posted an issue with the new 2101 UEFI for Zenith Extreme Alpha but nobody has responded so far. Is anyone looking at bugs any more or is this $1,000 board abandoned for all intents and purposes?

Moved to Main SubForum