cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why haven't we seen a BIOS update for agesa 1.2.0.7

DonBarrum
Level 7
Why aren't Asus releasing a BIOS update with Agesa 1.2.0.7 which fixes the AMD stutter problem in Windows 11? If any of the BIOS updates should be released quickly, it is this one. Will it ever be released?
5 REPLIES 5

enchanter
Level 9
DonBarrum wrote:
Why aren't Asus releasing a BIOS update with Agesa 1.2.0.7 which fixes the AMD stutter problem in Windows 11? If any of the BIOS updates should be released quickly, it is this one. Will it ever be released?

At least the ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) BIOS 2803 apparently has Agesa 1.2.0.7, but that BIOS download appears to be messed up (either it's for the wrong motherboard or it's misnamed, my system will not load it).

enchanter wrote:
At least the ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) BIOS 2803 apparently has Agesa 1.2.0.7, but that BIOS download appears to be messed up (either it's for the wrong motherboard or it's misnamed, my system will not load it).

I think you are downloading a bios from a different model motherboard.

DonBarrum
Level 7
I dont feel comfortable using a bios for a different motherboard. I'm on a TRX40-Pro Prime motherboard. Has Asus discontinued support for this motherboard or the TRX40-Pro S ?!? . . I see a lot of the other ASUS motherboards have gotten the upgrade. Even on the motherboard site on Asus they state this motherboard is windows 11 ready, which it is "not" IMO when you are getting the random ftpm stutter and they havent bothered to release a the update that fixes it.

Mappi75
Level 8
+1 for agesa 1.2.0.7 on Zenith II Extreme Alpha (TRX40)

Tux-box1
Level 7

If I recall correctly, the 1603 had the Agesa 1007 update, I'm not at my system right now but I know I have at least that. I've been trying to find a update for the agesa 1207 that's supposed to fix the micro shuttering that's gotten on my last nerve. 
I'll be trying the 1802 tonight and post an update if that resolves things.