cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z370G + Gskill F4-3466C16D-32GTZR + POST Issues.

morph_
Level 11
As per my topic. I'm having constant issues posting with my GSKILL RAM with the Z370G on Bios BIOS 0430

Gskill F4-3466C16D-32GTZR

I was intermittently able to get it to post and go into windows and when booted it manages to run benchmarks and what not without issues.

Issue occurs with XMP profile setup or when I manually set the timings, increase the DRAM Voltage up to 1.36 -1.37 still no luck the problem now seems to ocurr when both ram sticks are plugged in.

I would get the DRAM Yellow LED on the motherboard with no post and what not, after a few power cycles it sometimes manages to post to boot into the bios safemode.

I've tried loading factory defaults and or resetting the CMOS but still no luck...

I was getting impatient so took one stick of ram out and so far it seems to be able to POST & Boot just fine with one stick.
Tried both sticks of RAM independently to both B2 & A2 dimm slots and works fine.

Anyhelp would be much-appreciated thanks!
21 REPLIES 21

morph_
Level 11
Appreciate it Raja 🙂

Raja
Level 13
Managed to replicate. Have passed to R&D to patch it.

As an aside, can you disable MRC Fast Boot in the DRAM timing page and then try DDR4-3466? Let me know what happens, please.

morph_
Level 11
Failed to post @3466 with MRC disabled as well.

Raja
Level 13
Okay. Expect a patched build soon.

Carbonicdk
Level 8
Sounds good, hopefully this will fix the issue I'm having with my F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR's and the similar kits lots of people have in here and on Reddit etc. 🙂

Raja
Level 13
32GB at ddr4-3600 works fine for me.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
32GB at ddr4-3600 works fine for me.

32GB at ddr4-3600 doesn't work fine for me.

Carbonicdk wrote:
32GB at ddr4-3600 doesn't work fine for me.

Very strange.

Shamino
pls try setting this under dram timing/ training algorithym /

enabled, see if boot 3466

Shamino
you can also try this