cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI GENE availability

Rockadile
Level 7
Which continents are not getting XI GENE? I'm in US and also have a Canadian friend looking for info.
12 REPLIES 12

Raja
Level 13
Not for sale in North America. That may change at some point, though.

Raja@ASUS wrote:

As in, the current plan is to not sell the Gene in NA unless the plan changes? No Gene and no Apex? I guess I'll skip Z390 if that's the case.

Raja@ASUS wrote:

Asus told me this week end of November but they don't have an exact date yet.

Raja@ASUS wrote:

it was on your show on newegg youtube on launch date.....

also, you announced an xi apex but no avail too, also got took off your website, what is going on, I'm waiting here with my money in my hands

Raja@ASUS wrote:

any hope for canadians? or the apex?

Raja@ASUS wrote:

Raja, any improvements on tis matter? Are we gonna see this board in US marketplaces?*

Vlada011
Level 10
All continents will get XI Gene.
If my continent get and someone don't get I will buy for special ROG Fans and send and accept payment with Western Union money transfer but they will be available worldwide.
Only depend of price, that mobo easy could cost close to 300$ because it's high class mATX and previous ASRock, GIGABYTE mid range costed around 200$.
My price point, real would be 250$. But price depend and from other manufacturers. If someone ask 230$ for mATX Gene will cost 300$ because worth so much.

They back Gene in real moment with nice processor available.
I don't know why X299 atract me more... Can't explain.
Maybe because if I pay i9-9900K, AMD will show up proud with Zen 2 10 cores 2800X to annoy me with better Cinebench score for 400$.

But if I buy i9-9820X he can't launch 10 cores better than me. I will beat him in OC, single app, multi app and in every situation, games, surfing, memory score.
Than he will launch two Threadripper 2 with 12 and 24 cores with competitive price and that become funny. Because with them you get Ryzen 5 1600X in single thread and other cores are not visible to most applications, and again I'm happy. 🙂

With them only could give me more satisfaction If I success to beat 12 cores Threadripper with overclocked i9-9820X to 4.8GHz on water.
That would be real celebrate in my room.

PCNoddy
Level 7
Rockadile wrote:
Which continents are not getting XI GENE? I'm in US and also have a Canadian friend looking for info.

Hi there. Any idea when this will be coming to Australia? The website is listing shops that will stock it, but they dont' have it yet.

That is seriously disappointing if it is not coming to the US. I've been sitting here waiting like an idiot because no one at Asus wants to tell us whats going on.