cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is the most stable bios for xi hero?

Selynelar
Level 8
Hi all I am wondering that i am using now 0805 bios for my ASUS Maximus Hero XI. But i am having problems with irst driver. I dont know if its bios or driver problem. Anyone can tell me which one is the most stable bios for this mobo?

Regards,
Janos
27 REPLIES 27

5-Card-Major wrote:
As of today, Sept 2, 2019, the latest Bios is the 1105.

Anyone using it, and your impressions... thanks...

Stay away from that Version it wrecked my system, could not reload previous versions of any past BIOS. Do a search many had issues, took two days in getting my system back to normal. I'm using 0602 at present, no issues, solid performance.

5-Card-Major wrote:
As of today, Sept 2, 2019, the latest Bios is the 1105.

Anyone using it, and your impressions... thanks...

I've been running 1105 since it came out with no issues.

I just downloaded the '602' Bios from Asus site... It was a zip file... When I opened it...it was a 'cap' file. Is that the correct file format to update the bios?

Re
Level 10
yes

New build completed and running...

It had the '1105' UEFI installed.... fine w/ it so far.... (fingers crossed).

Asus Hero XI, i9-9900K, EVGA 2080ti-ftw, 16 GB Corsair, Phanteks Evolv X case, Seasonic Titanium 850 PS

This rig is FAST ... DANG. (and no OC yet...)

5-Card-Major wrote:
New build completed and running...

It had the '1105' UEFI installed.... fine w/ it so far.... (fingers crossed).

Asus Hero XI, i9-9900K, EVGA 2080ti-ftw, 16 GB Corsair, Phanteks Evolv X case, Seasonic Titanium 850 PS

This rig is FAST ... DANG. (and no OC yet...)

Mine also ok on the code.

Now. take notes Windows have AVX. and there is a little drain on the vcore. example if you set to like 1.30 you will see 1.288
AVX is there in windows. if that is not you thing, just put 0 and you will see. is you add 5.0 and add avx you will see drops acordently of the avx instruction you put

aside that. for my 5.0 1.30 is stable good temps good vrm temps with sensor and probe and fans are very very! silent.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Mappi75
Level 8
Hello will get the xi hero today - do i have to update the bios to Version 1005 before going to 1105?

Wondering because the 1005 is biosflash button needed and 1105 does not need this !?

When 1005 includes a new intel firmware then 1105 should include this too? thx!

Received my Hero XI replacement motherboard a week ago and finished several days ago w/ the build. Mine had the '1105' bios.

It seems to be running fine, and so I won't go to the latest version for now. The 9900K CPU I have running stock speed at this point.