cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did the maximus x apex go?

bkeller
Level 7
Did it get discontinued already? Does that mean if we have one already the support will be non existent? Just saw it was gone off the site when I went to look for driver updates only the support page loads now.
8 REPLIES 8

xeromist
Driver page is there. Are you having trouble locating it or do you get to it and it's empty?
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-APEX/HelpDesk_Download/
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

my concern was more that it no longer has a product page and possibly may be discontinued.

Raja
Level 13
That's just a server issue. The board is not discontinued.

In any case, loads fine for me.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-APEX/overview/

so happy hear that!

bkeller wrote:
so happy hear that!

Yeah, we don't discontinue products in this way. Just so you know in the future 😉

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Yeah, we don't discontinue products in this way. Just so you know in the future 😉

I cannot find this available anywhere in the UK have Asus stopped making this motherboard?

If they have and there is a warranty issue what happens to the customers motherboard is it fixed or is it replaced with a different model?

That may be a problem with your web hosting service provider not providing Microsoft with information to update their Personal Information Exchange File.

I had problems too since Microsoft update KB4464218.

kimandsally wrote:
I cannot find this available anywhere in the UK have Asus stopped making this motherboard?

If they have and there is a warranty issue what happens to the customers motherboard is it fixed or is it replaced with a different model?

If the board is within the warranty period and is an RMA...the board will be either repaired or replaced....if per chance the latter is not an option...Asus will provide you with an alternative replacement of equal or greater value/performance.
Asus ROG Maximus XI EXTREME
Intel i7 9900K OC'D @ 5.2 GHZ @ 1.345V (1.296V LOAD) LLC 6 PRIME 95 STABLE 8 HRS
XSPC RX360 Rad (6)Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM Fans In Push/Pull @ 1500 RPMS
Swiftech Drive II / Swiftech MCP35X Pump
Enermax Platimax 1200 Watt Power Supply
32GB G.Skill F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 3866 MHZ CL18 1.35V (OC 4266MHZ 17-18-18-41-2T @1.45V)
MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X SLI WITH ASUS HB RGB
(5)Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB In Raid 0
(2) WD 1TB Black Edition
Corsair 900 D