cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SupremeFX S1220A Where is the UP TO DATE Windows 11 driver package ?

TheInfidel
Level 7
no 2017 old crap, but the complete up to date package including all tools to setup correctly on a fresh operating system.

TIA.

Under stock conditions NOTHING will be automatically installed by windows update, besides Windows HD Audio and the respective GPU sided audio drivers etc.

No Audio Manager, NO STEREOMIX !!!! ETC. PATHETIC.
Realtek themselves doesnt even LIST this custom design, besides being even WORSE in supplying drivers, they basically stopped caring in 2017 and the Board Manufacturers did the SAME for their customers. Installing a DERELICT driver of a previous operating system is the way to go..? GIVE ME A EFFIN BREAK PLEASE.
5 REPLIES 5

MoKiChU
Level 40
AnonGhost wrote:
As all we know tomorrow mircosoft will releace windows 11
So can we expect drivers for windows 11 from asus?

Hi,

You need these firmware/drivers for your ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming motherboard :

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H110/B150/H170/Z170/B250/H270/Z270/B365/Z370)

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA/VMD (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)

- Intel Chipset Drivers

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only)

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 2xx/3xx

[DRIVERS] ASMedia SATA/USB

- ASMedia USB Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - ASM2xxx

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - I217/I218/I219

[DRIVERS] Realtek Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Realtek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 8723DE/8821CE/8822xE

- Realtek Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only)

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx)

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) from the first post of the thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

TheInfidel wrote:
translation to that answer is "NEVER". You buy Asus Product it comes with built in expiration date...more or less 18 months max.

and that thread is completely USELESS. It doesnt even MENTION: SupremeFX S1220A , it does not give the average user ANY idea which one is the correct for their MOTHERBOARD Series (which is mentioned WHERE?) . D O G S H ... support Asus.

Hi,

You need these firmware/drivers for your ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming motherboard :

- Intel Chipset Drivers

Drivers - 2xx/3xx

Drivers - ASM2xxx

Drivers - I217/I218/I219

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) from the first post of the thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

xeromist
*Moved Mokichu's reply from the other thread as that one is quite old*

@TheInfidel: Please turn down the temperature a bit. This is a community forum and the community is under no obligation to help you. Mokichu is just a regular enthusiast like you. He is still trying to help you even though you were insulting toward his efforts. You'll find people more willing to help when you're nicer.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

MoKiChU
Level 40
TheInfidel wrote:
no 2017 old crap, but the complete up to date package including all tools to setup correctly on a fresh operating system.

TIA.

Under stock conditions NOTHING will be automatically installed by windows update, besides Windows HD Audio and the respective GPU sided audio drivers etc.

No Audio Manager, NO STEREOMIX !!!! ETC. PATHETIC.
Realtek themselves doesnt even LIST this custom design, besides being even WORSE in supplying drivers, they basically stopped caring in 2017 and the Board Manufacturers did the SAME for their customers. Installing a DERELICT driver of a previous operating system is the way to go..? GIVE ME A EFFIN BREAK PLEASE.

Hi,

You have the same motherboard as me.

You need these firmware/drivers for your ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming motherboard :

- Intel Chipset Drivers

Drivers - 2xx/3xx

Drivers - ASM2xxx

Drivers - I217/I218/I219

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

- Intel Chipset Drivers

Drivers - 2xx/3xx

Drivers - I217/I218/I219