cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio 3 not working

Sosinondodrore
Level 7
For some reason Sonic Studio 3 doesn't work anymore. It starts up just fine and all that, but the enhancements doesn't apply anymore. Only way to make it work is a reinstall, and then it suddenly stops working again after a reboot. Anyone else having this problem? I don't know if it has to do with my headset (Steelseries Arctis 5) that is causing this when i switch audio device, i haven't really been able to figure it out. Using a Maximus X Hero WiFi
14 REPLIES 14

D12agon452 wrote:
I am having issues with the Sonic Studio 3 as well not working properly on my Maximus X Hero WI-FI AC. I have uninstalled / reinstalled the Sonic Studio III with the Supreme FX multiple times already. I have reinstalled with both disc and from ASUS site for the newest version Ava.
[...]
I run my system through optical only through my stereo.

I also had several issues with the SonicStudioIII, after installation, it starts SSIII but it won't starts csgo.exe (but no error msg, it just didn't start probrbly ) at the end I deinstalled the SonicStudioIII and replaced with the NahimicIII from the WindowsStore.
It has less featueres, such as "Device Routing" but it has all the Soundboost. So maybe you will be happy with it as well... here is the link to the windows store:

Nahimic III @ Windowsstore

gl hf mehero

mehero wrote:
I also had several issues with the SonicStudioIII, after installation, it starts SSIII but it won't starts csgo.exe (but no error msg, it just didn't start probrbly ) at the end I deinstalled the SonicStudioIII and replaced with the NahimicIII from the WindowsStore.
It has less featueres, such as "Device Routing" but it has all the Soundboost. So maybe you will be happy with it as well... here is the link to the windows store:

Nahimic III @ Windowsstore

gl hf mehero

This isn't listed as compatible with Asus Z390 boards.
It actually works with Z390 Asus? Anyone try (heresy) Gigabyte Z390 boards with this?

The problem is that first when a got my laptop the app was working perfectly until recently. I don't know why. But it still works as usual with another Bluetooth or audio jack headphones. Just when I wanna to boost my laptop's speaker doesn't applied on them.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall it multiple time with rebooting the system between (sure with checking the settings) without any positive result.
and also it won't allow to log me in to my Asus account.

And as well I have couple issues with Armory Crate. (But that in anther story :)).

Could someone give an advise about that.

Any one having problems with sonic settings not making any difference to sound, please check sound settings in old windows control panel. Check audio enhancements to be enabled from the speaker settings.

PapaSmurf17
Level 7

I had an issue where the EQ wasn'tworking in Sonic suite. The fix for me was on windows 11, go into sound settings, the device you are using and make sure  "Audio enchancements" is set to "Device Default Effects". You're welcome 🙂