cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming - Intel Ethernet Connection (6) l219-V

Jojo00182
Level 7
Hello, i dont know wether this is the right place but i hope somebody can help me.

My Problem: No Internet connection.
My Intel Ethernet Connection (6) I219-V in the device-manager shows a warning (Code 10 - device cannot be started) and all my Network-Adapters are gone. (I cant get Ethernet-to-Usb and USB-tethering (Smartphone) to work too)
I tried almost everything: Powercycling, driver-removel & update, BIOS-update, turning LAN off and on in the BIOS, going back to an older system recoverypoint...).

[ This started after my computer crashed while playing a game and watching a YT-Video in the Background, i heard the sound of a bluescreen, the screen froze and the sound of the video became kind of disorted ]

I bought it at Christmas, could the Hardware be broken?
8 REPLIES 8

AndersT
Level 7
Have you tried Network Reset? It's under Settings --> Network & Internet --> Network Reset (in the bottom of options)

I tried it, sadly nothing changed.

NemesisChild
Level 12
Did you try uninstalling the adapter in device manager and then reboot?
Intel i9 10850K@ 5.3GHz
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E
Corsair H115i Pro XT
G.Skill TridentZ@ 3600MHz CL14 2x16GB
EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FWT3 Ultra
Storage: WD Blue SN550 2TB NVMe M.2
EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2
ASUS ROG Strix Helios GX601

NemesisChild wrote:
Did you try uninstalling the adapter in device manager and then reboot?

Yes uninstall -> reboot -> reinstall -> reboot

AndersT
Level 7
try to uninstall the driver from the device manager and then use a tool called Driver Store Explorer to delete the driver from the system and then reinstall driver from a new download... could be a corrupted driver..

That didnt change anything

NemesisChild
Level 12
If could be a hardware issue with the board. If you bought it before Christmas then it should still be under warranty.

I suggest contacting ASUS tech support, they may have you return it for a RGA replacement.
Intel i9 10850K@ 5.3GHz
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E
Corsair H115i Pro XT
G.Skill TridentZ@ 3600MHz CL14 2x16GB
EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FWT3 Ultra
Storage: WD Blue SN550 2TB NVMe M.2
EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2
ASUS ROG Strix Helios GX601

NemesisChild wrote:
If could be a hardware issue with the board. If you bought it before Christmas then it should still be under warranty.

I suggest contacting ASUS tech support, they may have you return it for a RGA replacement.

Yes, ill do that. Thanks