Did you mean: 

ROG MAXIMUS X CODE bios problem

olimpiubogatean
Level 8
Product Model: ROG MAXIMUS X CODE
Operating System / Firmware or BIOS Version: Windows 10 Pro / BIOS Version 2003

Hello,

Someone else met this problem?
Artifacts while initializing bios at computer startup.
The problem was also investigated by the intel, then I thought it was a driver problem but it seems the problem of what they told me from bios ...
Artifacts appear when bios are initialized, and sometimes even after logging in to the Windows operating system, the image is totally distorted, but after a Windows restart, all appears normally in the Windows 10 window.
The settings are currently default in bios because I also tried a default reset to settings and a clean CMOS.
Curiously, this problem is only on the integrated video side, I have a MSI GTX 1070 and runs without any problem!
There is the possibility of getting rid of these artifacts in a future bios update?

http://s.go.ro/zhzq9dc1

Thank you,
5 REPLIES 5

tousmic88
Level 7
Retour ASUS ....

tousmic88 wrote:
Retour ASUS ....

I installed the latest version of bios 2102 for ROG MAXIMUS X CODE, my problem with artifacts that i exposed a few days ago still persist.
I think i'm going to send to the service for investigation.

I think my problem comes from the fact that the video card does not stay on auto detection mode in bios. After restart, it returns to IGFX mode, it does not stay in auto mode!
I have the following setup, the onboard video card is linked to a monitor via a mDP cable, the MSI gtx 1070 video card is connected to a 4k TV through an HDMI cable
Please check the following settings and see the behavior on the ROG MAXIMUS X motherboard to solve the problem with the artifacts...

olimpiubogatean wrote:
I think my problem comes from the fact that the video card does not stay on auto detection mode in bios. After restart, it returns to IGFX mode, it does not stay in auto mode!
I have the following setup, the onboard video card is linked to a monitor via a mDP cable, the MSI gtx 1070 video card is connected to a 4k TV through an HDMI cable
Please check the following settings and see the behavior on the ROG MAXIMUS X motherboard to solve the problem with the artifacts...

I have an issue after latest bios update xi formula almost every time when booting or screen is pink or yellow or green or hangs lille when booting then starts with everything big so resolution
When i go to settings all come to normal

This issue only hapend after bios update

atomkey
Level 7
olimpiubogatean wrote:
Product Model: ROG MAXIMUS X CODE
Operating System / Firmware or BIOS Version: Windows 10 Pro / BIOS Version 2003

Someone else met this problem?
Artifacts while initializing bios at computer startup.cts in a future bios update?

http://s.go.ro/zhzq9dc1
Thank you,

I have the X Code - I also have an RTX 2080TI but I've not installed it. Right now I'm just setting things up so I'm using the integrated video on the i9 9900k . The video through the HDMI works from a complete power off state. If I restart windows it comes up with a (black) blank screen. I can watch the HDD indicator led to know when and where I am, and use experience to perform start->shutdown. The computer powers off. When I power back up I have video once again. But it just won't do it with a restart. Restarting always ends up with 'no hdmi signal' on the monitor.

I have ROG-MAXIMUS-X-CODE-ASUS-2003.CAP installed as the bios.

I went looking for similar issues and found your post. I haven't seen a fix. But I thought I would add to the information.

Please let me know if you discover something that will help.

Atomkey.
A set of all sets includes set theory as a set making the set no longer theory