cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem bios 1412 VCORE up in Z370-F gaming

Anubis_jero
Level 9
I have mobo asus rog strix z370 f-gaming and cpu i7 8700k. I do not know if it's a problem with the board or cpu. The vcore CPU went up to 2.144v, I did not overclck anything. This happened after installing windows I had driver problems, I also installed last bios 1412 and upgraded to 2.144v vcore. Even so I can use the pc with normality and normal temperatures in cpu. Cpuz says the same as I have oscillating 1.7 to 2.2v. I can play without problems. So I do not know if it's a mobo problem or the CPU is wrong
22 REPLIES 22

HiVizMan wrote:
Please do let me know what you discover.

I have managed to downgrade the bios by msdos method.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?99490-Flash-any-most-Asus-motherboard-Bios-in-DOS-with-USB...

But it remains the same with the vcore bad probe several, also update to new and use f5 every time. Nothing all the same. Today I think the new plate arrives as soon as I know I share what happens

HiVizMan
Level 40
OK mate, will check back later. Sorry that you are having this hassle.

I do not think any of your hardware is at risk so that is a good thing.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
OK mate, will check back later. Sorry that you are having this hassle.

I do not think any of your hardware is at risk so that is a good thing.

As promised, I would tell him what happened to my VCORE problem.

Waiting for the arrival of a new mobo asus made a new bios Version 1601, nor did I solve the problem of the VCORE sensor.

A few days ago my new mobo arrived, same model and the Vcore was perfect and install Bios Version 1601 and no problem all perfect.
So thank all the help given.

Regards