Did you mean: 

please delete the post-thanks

theVatansever
Level 7
please delete-thanks.
9 REPLIES 9

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

If you are not running liquid through it as part of a cooling loop, leave it empty!

The port covers are not sealed and you will have pressure leaking fluid out in no time

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
1. The OLED screen is far from unchangeable and can be configured by using Live Dash (as per the manual). I use mine to display Water in T, fan speed and CPU voltage.

2. Any premixed fluid is fine. I use EK Solids (Please only fill the block if plumbed into your loop, otherwise leave dry)
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
1. The OLED screen is far from unchangeable and can be configured by using Live Dash (as per the manual). I use mine to display Water in T, fan speed and CPU voltage.)

i installed latest version of Ai suite, latest version of LİveDash... whatever i choose on live dash menu, it doesn't reflect to oled screen.it stays at cpu temp. all the time.

theVatansever wrote:
i installed latest version of Ai suite, latest version of LİveDash... whatever i choose on live dash menu, it doesn't reflect to oled screen.it stays at cpu temp. all the
time.

Will try to rep later. Can you confirm the version number? Personally not had any issues with LiveDash on the Formula XI.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Will try to rep later. Can you confirm the version number? Personally not had any issues with LiveDash on the Formula XI.

thanks, the board is returned. Just got gaming-e, what an awesome board..posts quicker than Formula Xi, caps and chokes are dead silent at all loads, comparing to formula xi (formula xi at idle has some strange coilwhine but not at disturbing levels, at %100 load of 9900K@5ghz, it makes you feel with that buzzing noise that it has some strong current on it, however gaming-e has 0 noise...vrm heatsinks are a lot cooler at all testings, just warmer than my body, definetely not hot...and the rog eye on the io shield is much better than what's given on formula xi...) couldn't be happier.

theVatansever
Level 7
thanks for the answers...

ThrashZone
Level 10
Hi,
I'm sure an image of this water cooling system would be clearer than the description of it 🙂
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tunc8686
Level 8
xi formula

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I no longer need to take strong hallucinogens...I just read select threads on ROG Forum