cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus XI Formula Question

Feklar
Level 8
Where is this board? I been looking for a month without success. They don't seem to be available anywhere from what I see. Amazon, no eta. B&H, no eta. Newegg OOS and no eta. I did find a placed called Nextwherehouse that says they will receive a shipment of 10 on 11/23/18. Ten? After Thanksgiving? Seriously? Is there some sort of manufacturing issue prevent this model from being available? Same for the Code. At nearly $500 shipped with tax they things can not be flying off the shelves. If you look at Newegg every single manufacturer has every model and in stock but not Asus. Surprising since they are the biggest. Not a very good launch from the way it looks. Does anyone here have one? It's rather disappointing and I may have to look at other board options.

i9 12900k + Asus Maximus Z690 Apex + EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000l XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model F5-6000U4040E16GX2-TZ5RK+ Samsung 870 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Fractal Meshify 2 XL case
Ek Velocity 2 CPU block, Ek GPU block
Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
LG 38GL950G Monitor +
Windows 10 Pro
6 REPLIES 6

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Hi, it will depends on the region, but stock will likely start flowing in over the course of November. Three available here if shipped internationally.
https://www.awd-it.co.uk/asus-rog-maximus-xi-formula-intel-z390-ddr4-atx-sli-crossfirex-aura-wi-fi-m...
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi, it will depends on the region, but stock will likely start flowing in over the course of November. Three available here if shipped internationally.
https://www.awd-it.co.uk/asus-rog-maximus-xi-formula-intel-z390-ddr4-atx-sli-crossfirex-aura-wi-fi-m...

these guys do not ship to the US...

dimitrispapanikolaou wrote:
these guys do not ship to the US...

Also as it states in the description "This item is currently preorder only" so I wouldn't order it from them.

i9 12900k + Asus Maximus Z690 Apex + EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000l XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model F5-6000U4040E16GX2-TZ5RK+ Samsung 870 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Fractal Meshify 2 XL case
Ek Velocity 2 CPU block, Ek GPU block
Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
LG 38GL950G Monitor +
Windows 10 Pro

HiVizMan
Level 40
Silent you used those lads before? I not really heard of them.

Personally I would wait till the major retailers have stock. This should not be too long now.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Silent you used those lads before? I not really heard of them.

Personally I would wait till the major retailers have stock. This should not be too long now.

I've purchased memory from them recently. Personally not had any problems.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

HiVizMan
Level 40
Cheers buddy that is very good to know.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.