cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus XI Extreme MonoBlock?

btrach144
Level 7
Can anyone from ASUS say if they are working with EKWB or Bitspower on a monoblock for the XI Extreme?

Ideally I would want one of Bitspower's 'smart' monoblocks that can use the onboard monoblock header.
16 REPLIES 16

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
btrach144 wrote:
Can anyone from ASUS say if they are working with EKWB or Bitspower on a monoblock for the XI Extreme?

Ideally I would want one of Bitspower's 'smart' monoblocks that can use the onboard monoblock header.

Anything like this would need to be taken up with EK, you're most likely to get an answer there as it's their product.

Have you not considered the Formula?
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Anything like this would need to be taken up with EK, you're most likely to get an answer there as it's their product.

Have you not considered the Formula?

I have really fallen in love with Bitspower and their smart monoblocks. They make great use of the monoblock header. I was hoping for something similar. Plus a monoblock looks cleaner.

S3RIOU5
Level 7
will it come an adapter for the w-block connector ? *I had write to bitspower and ek, and ask for the monoblock with the sensors. they wrote me that they will not bring out a block with the sensors. What if i use the 9 pin connector by myself? *for the flow sensor 04_sen_water_block_c , gnd and +12v for the temp. sensors water in 04_TS_WB_i and gnd, water out 04_WB_0 and gnd and for the leak detection Water_detect_in , gnd and water_detect_Wb_ec with gnd.
*could i use this ports if i build my own connection for it? i want to build a 2 loops custom. and for that i use 2 flow sensors. and on the mainboard is only one connector for a flow sensor and 2 temp sensors 😕

S3RIOU5 wrote:
will it come an adapter for the w-block connector ? *I had write to bitspower and ek, and ask for the monoblock with the sensors. they wrote me that they will not bring out a block with the sensors. What if i use the 9 pin connector by myself? *for the flow sensor 04_sen_water_block_c , gnd and +12v for the temp. sensors water in 04_TS_WB_i and gnd, water out 04_WB_0 and gnd and for the leak detection Water_detect_in , gnd and water_detect_Wb_ec with gnd.
*could i use this ports if i build my own connection for it? i want to build a 2 loops custom. and for that i use 2 flow sensors. and on the mainboard is only one connector for a flow sensor and 2 temp sensors 😕

Are you sure about that? EK never releases blocks with the water block cable. Bitspower typically releases their water blocks with water block cables if the motherboard supports it.

Bitspower emailed me that they would create a monoblock but I didn’t ask if it would include the cable.*

in the manual of the board are the conntacts of the 9 pin connector, wich pin is for what. but i am not sure if i am right with that what i see in the manula

S3RIOU5
Level 7
Glad to get your email. We will have block for Asus Maximus xi Extreme, But sorry do not with tempratur and flowsensor. Any other question, feel free to contact us. Best regards! Lily Wong Skype: shopservice.bitspowertw Tel: +886-4-8819330-122 VOIP: 07010189337 https://shop.bitspower.com/

S3RIOU5
Level 7
????? why r u selling a board with this feature, if there is no manufacturer for it with the sensors ?

Varatras
Level 7
EKWB already replied to this question in a post on facebook to me a few weeks ago. they are working on one now. no eta

S3RIOU5
Level 7
“It comes down to a business decision. We work with the hardware manufacturer to decide which model should have compatible water cooling hardware. We can't make a block for everything so we have to chose which one we both think will be most adequate for the market.„ that is the answey from bitspower.

asus advertise the maximus xi extreme, that it will came a monoblock with this features. if birspower worked with the manufacturer wich board should get a monoblock, why is asus advertising the board with this feature?