leo91531
Level 7
M11H MB CPU TEMP is wrong
9700K DELID
BIOS 0602

5 REPLIES 5

HiVizMan
Level 40
Shammy has discussed this in a thread, and Elmore certainly did in other forum where he identified a more accurate measure point to determine the voltage. I will try and find it and link you mate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Shammy has discussed this in a thread, and Elmore certainly did in other forum where he identified a more accurate measure point to determine the voltage. I will try and find it and link you mate.

thanks reply.

I use M10H to check the CPU, CPU temp is show right.

It work fine at yesterday, until i install ryujin AIO.

And it work fine first, after i reboot about 3~4 times i found it was show wrong CPU temp.

but other sensor show temp is right.

This problem let AI3 fan control bad.

mdzcpa
Level 12
As i mentioned in your other thread, the CPU temp reports in AI Suite III and the Ryujin off other the cpu socket thermal probe, not the CPU diodes. The thermal probe reports about 8-10c cooler. All you have to do is adjust the fan curves in Fan Expert to be a little more aggressive and ramp up sooner if you want.

Some people do not like this. But I do. Reporting off the probe eliminates the fans and pump from surging up and down during light tasking. The new CPUs are very temperature erratic while performing small desktop chores. The socket temp moves more gradually and smoothes out the erratic jumps.

EDIT: I see your screen shot now. Yes, 11c is way too low. The socket probe should only be 8-10c cooler than the cpu diode. I would re-install AI Suite.

mdzcpa wrote:
As i mentioned in your other thread, the CPU temp reports in AI Suite III and the Ryujin off other the cpu socket thermal probe, not the CPU diodes. The thermal probe reports about 8-10c cooler. All you have to do is adjust the fan curves in Fan Expert to be a little more aggressive and ramp up sooner if you want.

Some people do not like this. But I do. Reporting off the probe eliminates the fans and pump from surging up and down during light tasking. The new CPUs are very temperature erratic while performing small desktop chores. The socket temp moves more gradually and smoothes out the erratic jumps.

EDIT: I see your screen shot now. Yes, 11c is way too low. The socket probe should only be 8-10c cooler than the cpu diode. I would re-install AI Suite.

it lock at 11 degree C in bios CPU sensor.so same as AI3.

and i don't turn off my PC yesterday, now i see temp is show 34 degree C.

at first i am happy to see that, i think it was repair it self.

but when i load stress CPU i found it still have some problem.

that sensor temp is incress too slow, not like it work fine before.

but other app like core-Temp or AIDA64 or HiNFO64 is still show right temp and work fine.

leo91531
Level 7
now it fix.

i found a metal gasket it cause this problem.

because of my stupid.:p

it was work good now.