cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont want Sonic Studio iii & Rader.

umiumi223
Level 7
hi. i m using Maximus XI HERO WIFI model.

if i download Audio driver from ASUS support page, it has installed with realtek driver.

so my question is that i want to use only Lastest Realtek drvier for S1220 Driver (exclude ASUS Sonic programs)
14 REPLIES 14

MoKiChU wrote:
You can, but the EQ in Realtek Audio Control/Console will no longer work.

hi. i want to use only Realtek console setting. (exclude ASUS sonic, rader)

so would you advice to me what i have to remove it on driver lists?

thanks in advance.

umiumi223 wrote:
hi. i want to use only Realtek console setting. (exclude ASUS sonic, rader)

so would you advice to me what i have to remove it on driver lists?

thanks in advance.

Hi,

I already answered you, if you remove the drivers that you checked in your screenshot, you will lose the use of the equalizer in Realtek Audio Control/Console.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

I already answered you, if you remove the drivers that you checked in your screenshot, you will lose the use of the equalizer in Realtek Audio Control/Console.

i m sorry 🙂 i thought a-volut is relate with Sonic studio iii.

thank you !

umiumi223 wrote:
i m sorry 🙂 i thought a-volut is relate with Sonic studio iii.

thank you !

Be careful, I never told you that A-Volute was unrelated to SS3 (A-Volute is the creator of NH3 for most OEMs and is the creator of SS3 for ASUS).

What there is to know is that for your type of drivers, the equalization is done via A-Volute SS3 APO (whether via the Sonic Studio III app or the Realtek Audio Control/Console app), so if you remove the drivers that allow it to work, you will thereby break the use of your equalizer on Realtek Audio Control/Console (it will be visible but not functional).

32hz in sonic eq doesnt seem to change any effect on my asus x570f is there a way to fix it?is it my bios problem?