cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - i'm despreate - Windows Hardware Error Kernel 141 - No BSOD - No crash windows

theotorm
Level 9
Hello everyone ... I really need help:
since I assembled my new configuration

I7 8700K delid (new)
DIV. NZXT KRAKEN X62 (new)
Asus Maximus X Formula Motherboard (new)
Corsair AX 860i Power Supply (new)
RAM Corsair Vengeance 4K LED 32 Gb (8x4) (already owned)
SCheda Video ASUS STRIX 1080ti (already owned)
SSD 970 Pro 512gb (new)
SSD 850 Pro 256gb (already owned)
SSD 840 Pro 128gb (already owned)
HDD WD Caviar Black 1Tb (already owned)
CAse OBSIDIAN 1000D Corsair

even in stock or overclocked when I do stress tests (IBT - Prime95 - Heaven) without any crashes or BSOD ... in Reliability History I get this:
HARDWARE WIndows - Live Kernel 141 Error
75497
75498
75499
75500
75501

This error appear at random...
this is a test of IBT: Temperature are OK!
75502


Other problems are in game with FARCRY 5, sometimes crash ... FPS Drop .... and always with the same error that appears in reliability

is it related?

What can it be? a hardware failure?
I tried:
Update bios: nothing
Change 4/5 video driver: nothing
Put everything in stock: nothing
Clean windows boot: nothing

how can I get out of it? I am desperate :((((

Power supply? RAM? Motherboard? GPU? CPU ???? Help .....

in stock it should not give any errors true?
I enclose photos of the problem ... I would like to have a hand ... I also attach other errors in the event viewer that appear when I do intel burn test
11,431 Views
26 REPLIES 26

no1yak
Level 8
I had that same error and it was caused by my graphics card, had to RMA it. Have you got another card you can try? Also did you completely remove the cards driver before reinstalling.

no1yak wrote:
I had that same error and it was caused by my graphics card, had to RMA it. Have you got another card you can try? Also did you completely remove the cards driver before reinstalling.




does the graphics card fail? but if with 7700K and maximus IX formula was fine. but did you have blue screens or crashes? I do not have any BSOD and no windows crashes ... it only appears when the card is loaded ... and without any video errors ... it only appears in reliable history ...
If it were the faulty video card I should not have video problems?
what symptoms did you have to send the card to RMA?
I await your reply thanks

no1yak wrote:
I had that same error and it was caused by my graphics card, had to RMA it. Have you got another card you can try? Also did you completely remove the cards driver before reinstalling.

but what symptoms did you have before sending the card to RMA? I await your response and thank you very much

Phillyflyer
Level 10
theotorm wrote:
Hello everyone ... I really need help:
since I assembled my new configuration

I7 8700K delid (new)
DIV. NZXT KRAKEN X62 (new)
Asus Maximus X Formula Motherboard (new)
Corsair AX 860i Power Supply (new)
RAM Corsair Vengeance 4K LED 32 Gb (8x4) (already owned)
SCheda Video ASUS STRIX 1080ti (already owned)
SSD 970 Pro 512gb (new)
SSD 850 Pro 256gb (already owned)
SSD 840 Pro 128gb (already owned)
HDD WD Caviar Black 1Tb (already owned)
CAse OBSIDIAN 1000D Corsair

even in stock or overclocked when I do stress tests (IBT - Prime95 - Heaven) without any crashes or BSOD ... in Reliability History I get this:
HARDWARE WIndows - Live Kernel 141 Error
75497
75498
75499
75500
75501

This error appear at random...
this is a test of IBT: Temperature are OK!
75502


Other problems are in game with FARCRY 5, sometimes crash ... FPS Drop .... and always with the same error that appears in reliability

is it related?

What can it be? a hardware failure?
I tried:
Update bios: nothing
Change 4/5 video driver: nothing
Put everything in stock: nothing
Clean windows boot: nothing

how can I get out of it? I am desperate :((((

Power supply? RAM? Motherboard? GPU? CPU ???? Help .....

in stock it should not give any errors true?
I enclose photos of the problem ... I would like to have a hand ... I also attach other errors in the event viewer that appear when I do intel burn test


Your gpu drivers may be corrupted....try uninstalling the graphics drivers and do a clean fresh install of the graphics drivers ....It's possible that Windows has also installed the drivers for the integrated gpu (UHD 630) for the chip resulting in a driver conflict.
Asus ROG Maximus XI EXTREME
Intel i7 9900K OC'D @ 5.2 GHZ @ 1.345V (1.296V LOAD) LLC 6 PRIME 95 STABLE 8 HRS
XSPC RX360 Rad (6)Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM Fans In Push/Pull @ 1500 RPMS
Swiftech Drive II / Swiftech MCP35X Pump
Enermax Platimax 1200 Watt Power Supply
32GB G.Skill F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 3866 MHZ CL18 1.35V (OC 4266MHZ 17-18-18-41-2T @1.45V)
MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X SLI WITH ASUS HB RGB
(5)Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB In Raid 0
(2) WD 1TB Black Edition
Corsair 900 D

firehawk44
Level 7
It is ASUS GPU TweakII. If I place it in Game Mode or OC Mode, random Kernel BSOD's. If I go to Professional Mode and only manually raise the fan speed to 80 (probably can be lowered to 50 plus), and save the User1 Profile, the problem is fixed. I monitor the ASUS TweakII in gaming mode and see no problems. The VRAM usage stays in between 20 and 30%, the GPU speed stays around 1683 MHz, and the GPU Temperature stays in between 40 and 49 degrees. But, if I go to the default settings as above and just raise the fan speed, no crash. There is a major, major issue with the Gaming, OC, and Silent Mode settings. The crashes are random. Last night I uninstalled the ASUS TweakII and got BSOD's everytime I tried to load Windows. Had to wait until the GPU cooled down and then Windows 10 loaded. Then I went to ASUS and downloaded the latest version (released Aug 27th) v1.6.5.0 and so far have the same problems. I think it is not controlling the voltages properly when in OC, Gaming, or Silent Mode. It could be the 1080ti GPU but the GPU worked perfectly with my old system, the i7 7700K and ASUS Z270MB. Now, with the HeroX and i7 8086K CPU, it has been crashville. I have set the BIOS to the Optimal Defaults but have used XMP with the GPU Tweak II set at User Profile 1. Go to Game Mode and crash (not immediately, but maybe 10-20 minutes into the game. I only crash when running Prepar3Dv4.3, a Flight Simulator Game.
I7 8086K 5.0GHz
GTX 1080 TI OC Edition
Dell 34" and 24" Monitors
Maximus X Hero Hi-Fi AC
M.2 NVMe SSD 500GB and 1TB
Corsair H115i Pro Cooler
32GB DDR4 3600MHz
Windows 10 64 bit

firehawk44 wrote:
It is ASUS GPU TweakII. If I place it in Game Mode or OC Mode, random Kernel BSOD's. If I go to Professional Mode and only manually raise the fan speed to 80 (probably can be lowered to 50 plus), and save the User1 Profile, the problem is fixed. I monitor the ASUS TweakII in gaming mode and see no problems. The VRAM usage stays in between 20 and 30%, the GPU speed stays around 1683 MHz, and the GPU Temperature stays in between 40 and 49 degrees. But, if I go to the default settings as above and just raise the fan speed, no crash. There is a major, major issue with the Gaming, OC, and Silent Mode settings. The crashes are random. Last night I uninstalled the ASUS TweakII and got BSOD's everytime I tried to load Windows. Had to wait until the GPU cooled down and then Windows 10 loaded. Then I went to ASUS and downloaded the latest version (released Aug 27th) v1.6.5.0 and so far have the same problems. I think it is not controlling the voltages properly when in OC, Gaming, or Silent Mode. It could be the 1080ti GPU but the GPU worked perfectly with my old system, the i7 7700K and ASUS Z270MB. Now, with the HeroX and i7 8086K CPU, it has been crashville. I have set the BIOS to the Optimal Defaults but have used XMP with the GPU Tweak II set at User Profile 1. Go to Game Mode and crash (not immediately, but maybe 10-20 minutes into the game. I only crash when running Prepar3Dv4.3, a Flight Simulator Game.


???????????????????????????????????? i not understand your reply....

theotorm wrote:
???????????????????????????????????? i not understand your reply....


down load a copy of "Display Driver Uninstaller" and the most recent, or your favorite NVidia driver. Run DDU and select Clean and shut down. Unplug your network or disable wifi before the DDU shutdown. Start up and install the driver on a clean background. Reconnect to the net. 😄

jpmboy wrote:
down load a copy of "Display Driver Uninstaller" and the most recent, or your favorite NVidia driver. Run DDU and select Clean and shut down. Unplug your network or disable wifi before the DDU shutdown. Start up and install the driver on a clean background. Reconnect to the net. 😄

I have already tried several times and different drivers but the problem remains ... I DO NOT HAVE ANOMALS STOPS ... I find myself only this error during the stress tests ... but only in chronology reliability and event viewer ...... do you really weigh the graphics card?

theotorm wrote:
???????????????????????????????????? i not understand your reply....


Wanted to respond to tell you I was wrong in my comments above where I had blamed the ASUS GPU Tweak II. I had been getting similar crashes and was able to fix my problems by placing the GPU Tweak into UserMode as the Gaming or OC mode caused crashes and the UserMode did not. Thought there was an issue. I just built my current system and decided to take things apart and look at the MB pins where the cpu sits. Took a magnifying glass to look at the pins as they looked perfect and none looked bent or out of place. With the magnifying glass I was able to see some dirt or maybe thermal grease had fallen on the pins. Removed it, reinstalled the cpu and cooler and so far the problem is fixed. I can set the GPU Tweak II to Gaming / OC Modes and no BSOD's or other crashes. Amazing what a piece of dirt or thermal grease in the wrong places will do!! :eek:
I7 8086K 5.0GHz
GTX 1080 TI OC Edition
Dell 34" and 24" Monitors
Maximus X Hero Hi-Fi AC
M.2 NVMe SSD 500GB and 1TB
Corsair H115i Pro Cooler
32GB DDR4 3600MHz
Windows 10 64 bit