this ''guy'' really helped me with this video 😉
i have this: bla bla bla rog this rog that heh
15 REPLIES 15

SherardG
Level 7
Thanks for sharing!!!

Raja
Level 13
Nice vid. Just remember that you need SVID on Auto or Enabled if you're using Adaptive voltage mode.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Nice VID. Just remember that you need SVID on Auto or Enabled if you're using Adaptive voltage mode.

when i use adaptive mode voltage goes crazy like 1.5v!! so it's a no for me 😞 i think i'll keep it manual at 1.28v since it's stable at 4.8 ghz

marcopai wrote:
when i use adaptive mode voltage goes crazy like 1.5v!! so it's a no for me 😞 i think i'll keep it manual at 1.28v since it's stable at 4.8 ghz

Use LLC 5 and set the IA AC and DC load lines to 0.01.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Use LLC 5 and set the IA AC and DC load lines to 0.01.

Done , min 1.26v - max 1.344-1.360v :confused:
edit: it reaches 1.360v with everyting in default

marcopai wrote:
Done , min 1.26v - max 1.344-1.360v :confused:
edit: it reaches 1.360v with everyting in default lol

You can reduce the cache ratio, which will drop the vid. And you can tune llc and the load lines to get the voltage you want.

Don't use expletives, please. It's against forum rules.

My overlcock sits at 5ghz all cores, 1.310 volts. LLC of 6. I delided it so temps never reach higher then 60 during stress/load. my cache is max of 48 as well. I manually set my VCCIO to 1.0v and VCCSA to 1.1. xmp profile for 32gb 3200mhz (2 dimm)

kernolsz28 wrote:
My overlcock sits at 5ghz all cores, 1.310 volts. LLC of 6. I delided it so temps never reach higher then 60 during stress/load. my cache is max of 48 as well. I manually set my VCCIO to 1.0v and VCCSA to 1.1. xmp profile for 32gb 3200mhz (2 dimm)

are you using adaptive mode or manual? can you show me your bios settings? if you want :rolleyes:

erocker
Level 7
SO.. Offset mode is working good for me but I hear no one talking about it. I have it set so in Windows, under load CPU voltage is 1.24v @ 4.7Ghz all core and both clocks and voltage go down at idle. Is there something I'm missing or any reason not to use offset?