DER8AUER MAXIMUS X HERO Guide / Video!

marcopai
Level 7

this ''guy'' really helped me with this video 😉
i have this: bla bla bla rog this rog that heh
15 REPLIES 15

Raja
Level 13
It's because adaptive is preferred over offset, provided that the set VID is greater than the default for a given ratio.

morph_
Level 11
interesting the guide didn't touch IA AC / DC

morph. wrote:
interesting the guide didn't touch IA AC / DC

That's because the guide only covers manual voltage. The IA AC and DC load line settings are of use for offset and adaptive modes only.

Menthol
Level 14
erocker, no you are not missing anything, that is adaptive and what most use around here for daily use, I use adaptive when overclocking and benching, I see no reason not to.

Kernolsz28, I have almost the same settings, except IO, SA, manually set to 1.22 as I have a 4 stick kit of 3600 CL 16 1T which needs a little more v. I set cache to 4.7 to keep the same ratio as default, 300 mhz lower than core, no reason just seemed to make since

jrok96
Level 7
after following this video i am running at 5ghz. But for some reason i can no longer monitor vcore voltage inside windows. as in cpuz leaves it blank. did i miss a setting or something. I've tried a few other programs and they too leave it blank.

jrok96 wrote:
after following this video i am running at 5ghz. But for some reason i can no longer monitor vcore voltage inside windows. as in cpuz leaves it blank. did i miss a setting or something. I've tried a few other programs and they too leave it blank.

What you're no longer seeing isn't vcore but VID. One of the steps has you disable the CPU's ability to talk with the voltage regulator.