cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA v1.06.95 *Update* as of 9/11/2018

theWanderer521
Level 7
Update for AURA software is up!

Add support for latest Aura Sync Asus, ROG and partners’ products
Improve software stability for Windows 10 64-bit

Would like to hear your comments on this one, thanks!
10,376 Views
23 REPLIES 23

JohnJohn222
Level 7
Just tired it on on Maximus X Hero. As expected it was screwed up. I set everything as one color, then apply. I change Back-IO to different color, apply and Dram-1 changes to the Back-IO color. Downgraded back to 1.06.17 and everything works as its supposed to. Using GSKILL Trident Z RGB.
+Edit: to add: when I tried to change Dram-1 color back again it did nothing. second attempt to change Dram-1 color/ apply it changed everything to the Back IO color even though I had it on the orginal primary color. After that nothing worked. You could click everything but nothing changed. Stuck.
Downgrading everything works perfect for me though.

Gofran
Level 8
where can i find it ?

Gofran wrote:
where can i find it ?


the update page for your motherboard.

katlani
Level 9
any installation guide when it gets posted? need to uninstall previous version or just install and it will do the needful.

katlani wrote:
any installation guide when it gets posted? need to uninstall previous version or just install and it will do the needful.


When click to install, it will uninstall the current version. Then reboot, click install.
Or uninstall and then install.

JohnJohn222 wrote:
When click to install, it will uninstall the current version. Then reboot, click install.
Or uninstall and then install.


Thanks.

I've seen more posts about this on the Software subforum where it is recommended to Uninstall and then use the cleaning tool (there is also one for AI Suite) for AURA sync.

Shinchan0125
Level 10
Tried it and uninstall it.
Why?
First it uninstall the old version. Then the new version got installed. Reboot.
After Reboot, double click on the Aura.. it took a while to start up.. and then immediately crash.

Shinchan0125 wrote:
Tried it and uninstall it.
Why?
First it uninstall the old version. Then the new version got installed. Reboot.
After Reboot, double click on the Aura.. it took a while to start up.. and then immediately crash.


On another subforum someone was having same crash issue. Their solution to try which might help you:
"uninstalling it and reinstalling it but using "setup.exe" instead of "AsusSetup.exe".

My experience as above is the update sucks. But if you want to go at it try the setup.exe and see how it works for you.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
To report any issues, please do so in the thread below, thanks!
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?104892-AURA-SYNC-1-06-95-Report-Issues-Here/page2
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin