cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi Z390 Motherboard No Sound

timster788
Level 7
I just built a new pc i installed all the lastest drivers and updated the bios. but when i plug my headset into to back in the green and pink port i have no sound. If i plug my headset into the front ports i have sound.
3 REPLIES 3

mdzcpa
Level 12
timster788 wrote:
I just built a new pc i installed all the lastest drivers and updated the bios. but when i plug my headset into to back in the green and pink port i have no sound. If i plug my headset into the front ports i have sound.

You may be having an issue with the auto port sensing. I suggest you go into the Realtek sound properties and double check your green jack is set to L&R output when your headset is connected. Verify pink jack set to mic.

mdzcpa wrote:
You may be having an issue with the auto port sensing. I suggest you go into the Realtek sound properties and double check your green jack is set to L&R output when your headset is connected. Verify pink jack set to mic.

Yeah it is connected i just checked

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I did have that issue. I have not found what was the error. But In the end i format the machine. install the drivers from the post. and install the ones UAD with ss3 . still... I have no idea why that happens.
Learn, Play Enjoy!