cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus prime z370 -a nvme

fukdis
Level 7
i have an asus z370 prime-a bios 1412 with a samsung 960 evo pcie nvme and 2 hdd's looking to install windows 10 on the nvme wondering what settings i need to have in the bios, do i leave intel rst premium with optane or change to ahci, also there is m.2_1 pcie storage raid support with rst controlled or no controlled thanks also the csm and secure boot what should i do with them
3 REPLIES 3

MoKiChU
Level 40
fukdis wrote:
i have an asus z370 prime-a bios 1412 with a samsung 960 evo pcie nvme and 2 hdd's looking to install windows 10 on the nvme wondering what settings i need to have in the bios, do i leave intel rst premium with optane or change to ahci, also there is m.2_1 pcie storage raid support with rst controlled or no controlled thanks also the csm and secure boot what should i do with them

Hi,

if you don't want do a RAID or you don't have Optane, here is the right configuration :

- SATA Mode Selection : AHCI

For CSM/Secure Boot :

- CSM : Disabled (Full UEFI)
- Secure Boot : Windows UEFI Mode

MoKiChU
Level 40
fukdis wrote:

Hi,

if you don't want do a RAID or you don't have Optane, here is the right configuration :

- SATA Mode Selection : AHCI

For CSM/Secure Boot :

- CSM : Disabled (Full UEFI)
- Secure Boot : Windows UEFI Mode

fukdis
Level 7
awesome thank you very much ill give it a try