cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8700K For Asus Rog Maximus Xi Formula Z390 Purchased

tunc8686
Level 8
Hey Everyone,

First of all am using 8700K @5,2Ghz and i have Asus Rog Maximus X Hero by the way my system is costum(watercooling)
i wanna change my MB Z370 Asus Rog Maximus X Formula or Z390 Asus Rog Maximus Xi Formula
which one is better for my 8700K ? what is the different of two motherboard ? which one should i prefer ?

Thanxs for your helping,

i bought Asus Rog Maximus Xi Formula

Best Regards,
8 REPLIES 8

HiVizMan
Level 40
That is a very difficult question - mainly because the motherboard you are using does what you need it to do so why change? If there are features that the other boards bring to the table that you want or have a use for then go for it.

Personally I would go for the Maximus XI board as it stands. It is the latest chipset and offers me some upgrade flexibility with the new 9 series Intel CPU's

Nice CPU you have by the way. What voltage do you run 24/7?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
That is a very difficult question - mainly because the motherboard you are using does what you need it to do so why change? If there are features that the other boards bring to the table that you want or have a use for then go for it.

Personally I would go for the Maximus XI board as it stands. It is the latest chipset and offers me some upgrade flexibility with the new 9 series Intel CPU's

Nice CPU you have by the way. What voltage do you run 24/7?

am using 1,390V bro

HiVizMan
Level 40
Very nice. :cool:
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Very nice. :cool:

thanx bro , i know its like a golden chip

tunc8686
Level 8
winter is coming

HiVizMan
Level 40
That looks really sweet.

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Only board that makes sense for hardline builds this gen 🙂

Just need to decide on coolant colour.

13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah dude that is killer.

Looking forward to the finished build.