cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the Z270

ceetee
Level 7
I have recently installed the Z270E and would like to know how to access the sound control utility. Also how do I set the RGB colors? I am using Windows 7/64

Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Nate152
Hi ceetee

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Sound control - Install the Realtek audio driver, Sonic Studio 3 installs with it. Open Sonic Studio 3 for sound adjustments, there are sound adjustments in Supreme FX too.

RGB lighting control - Install the Aura software.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi ceetee

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Sound control - Install the Realtek audio driver, Sonic Studio 3 installs with it. Open Sonic Studio 3 for sound adjustments, there are sound adjustments in Supreme FX too.

RGB lighting control - Install the Aura software.

Are they located on the dvd that comes with the MB?

Nate152
Yes both should be on the motherboard disc or you can get the latest versions at the ASUS Support Center.

Select your operating system then click AUDIO for the Realtek driver and UTILITIES for the Aura software.

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-Z270E-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

Nate152 wrote:
Yes both should be on the motherboard disc or you can get the latest versions at the ASUS Support Center.

Select your operating system then click AUDIO for the Realtek driver and UTILITIES for the Aura software.

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-Z270E-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

Ok, here is a dumb question. How do I open SS3. I installed it but cant find the exe file

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Look for the audio icon in your system tray. In the SupremeFX main panel, there'a a tab for Sonic Studio.

Got it! When I hit the "Launch Sonic Studio" button nothing happens. Is this a bug?

Chino
Level 15

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I also have some slight problem with SS III as well. I am connecting my 2.1 speaker through Digital output. In SS III, it can't control any Sound FX, there is a warning about my device is not supported.

So...it doesn't work with Digital output? I can only adjust my volume through Supreme FX UI. But that's it.