Never take pc apart for cleaning i guess 🙂
Hardware gets more and more sensitive and breaks easy.
Either due to modern tech chips or stuff gets cheaper produced today.
I think i also had that code but i tried to reset bios and flash it again and pressed all the small bottons on the mainboard and eventualy i got rid of it.
It doesn't sound like the bios flash is successful.
1) Format an empty usb flash to .FAT32
2) Download the bios file from the ASUS Support Center
3) Extract it to the USB flashdrive
4) Rename the bios file to M9F.CAP
5) Insert the usb flash drive into the ROG Connect port
6) Press and hold the bios flasback button intil it starts to flash, flashing should slowly get faster then stop. The update should take about 90 seconds.
7) When flashing stops start your pc
Hello. I am new. Soooo did anyone find out what the Q Code 0A was??