cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you change the color of the eye logo on the Strix z270e, g, or the IX Code?

Indominus
Level 7
I can't find any information on this if the eye logo is rgb on these motherboards. The main pictures of the Asus ROG eye logo on the IX formula, IX hero and strix z270g show the eye being a different color. I like that option. Thanks for everyone who reads this.
13 REPLIES 13

Nate152
Chino says no on the z270e also.

The ROG logo on the Code has some silver on it that reflects the colored light so yeah you can see it but it's not as pronounced as if it was lit.

Nate152
It certainly is a nice motherboard and it performs as well as it looks too. I have the Maximus IX Code with the i7-7700k (delidded) and it can push the i7-7700k to it's limit.

Here is a video of some gameplay I recorded with the Maximus IX Code and the i7-7700k at 5.3GHz.

Nate152 wrote:
It certainly is a nice motherboard and it performs as well as it looks too. I have the Maximus IX Code with the i7-7700k (delidded) and it can push the i7-7700k to it's limit.

Here is a video of some gameplay I recorded with the Maximus IX Code and the i7-7700k at 5.3GHz.

Very nice. It looks to be running very well. I am still considering this motherboard. Thanks again.

Nate152
You're welcome

I forgot to mention that is with the ROG Strix 1070, I have since upgraded to a Titan Xp.

Here is some gameplay with the Titan Xp, as you can see it's much higher Frames Per Second.