Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you

claudej
Level 7
Just updated most of my drivers, again
Thank you Support for providing and explaining 🙂

Edit : I thought MoKiChu was Asus Support, but no. So Thank you MoKiChu. As, if I remember correctly, my installed stuff was provided by him.
Sorry Support for the inconvenience
6 REPLIES 6

Nate152
Hi claudej,

Thank you for reporting all is going well with updating the drivers of your pc.

You can take a look in Device Manager, any devices with a missing driver will show with a yellow exclamation point.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi claudej,

Thank you for reporting all is going well with updating the drivers of your pc.

You can take a look in Device Manager, any devices with a missing driver will show with a yellow exclamation point.

No yellow exclamation point to report. Everything fine. (I had a problem with Ethernet interruptions but it seems solved now)

Nate152
Excellent !

You can run an internet speed test to see you're getting the proper speed.

Nate152 wrote:
Excellent !

You can run an internet speed test to see you're getting the proper speed.

My internet is very variable, being from a mobile router. At most, the speed is decent. But it's cheap.

Problem was I had often Lan interruptions between Router and computer while Wifi would be stable. For now it works stable since I did set the link speed at 100Mb/s full duplex instead of Auto.

(And I did update everything else along the way, I like updating 😛 )

claudej
Level 7
Edit : I thought MoKiChu was Asus Support, but no. So Thank you MoKiChu. As, if I remember correctly, my installed stuff was provided by him.
Sorry Support for the inconvenience and thank you anyway for maintaining this Forum

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi claudej,

You're welcome 😉

Indeed I don't work for ASUS, everything I do for the ASUS ROG community is out of passion, on a voluntary basis (in addition to my IRL work).

Glad to see that my firmware/drivers work for the ASUS ROG community is useful to you (especially since your motherboard has been EoL for years now and that your motherboard support page will no longer be updated).