cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio won't open in WIndows 10 v1607

Terepin
Level 8
It starts in tray bar, but configuration window won't open. I'm gonna try newer version I found on the Internet.

EDIT: Nope, neither them work. Bummer.
EDIT2: This one work: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/audio/Realtek_Audio_Win7-81-10_V6017629_Sonic_2216.zip?_ga=1.1...
424 Views
150 REPLIES 150

AKBAAR wrote:
hello guys, happy for you that it worked, can someone please host the driver files in another host site? this asus website is so slow and it has download times restrictions.

kindly someone please do so host it somewhere else.


Just grab very latest from here: http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html

7910 🙂

It´s Work....thx 🙂

What works? The Asus web storage link doesn't let you download the whole file and I'm not going through loop holes of installing IE to get the 7910 from tenforums.

Could you guys pls post alternate links for both drivers?

Thank you.

xPepi wrote:
What works? The Asus web storage link doesn't let you download the whole file and I'm not going through loop holes of installing IE to get the 7910 from tenforums.

Could you guys pls post alternate links for both drivers?

Thank you.


No 'loop holes' to go through, if you check last page of that thread @tenforums. Guy always posts latest on ftp server, which now is version 7915 😉

ondersma80
Level 8
ASUS probably hasn't updated the official releases on asus.com as this version has not passed internal testing. Plus, the issue wasn't with the sonic studio software since the issue only occurred for a minority of users and only after installing the anniversary update. Some users had no issues at all, some that did "fixed" the issue by performing a fresh installation of the Win 10 Anniversary update, some still remained bugged no matter what. I am sure ASUS will eventually update the official downloads once this patch release is verified.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I second that....

Latest sonic suite ii
Dear ASUS employee!

We need latest stable version of Realtek HD Audio and SONIC SUITE II. Please update MAXIMUS motherboards software and driver dl pages immediatly.... or give back our money cause u r unable to support your own products ! ! ! !
Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

At this point it is really disappointing Asus was unable to update the official Audio driver and Sonic suite bundle for the Maximus boards. Especially since we know they have a working version that was posted here in this thread. Really poor support Asus... shame.

If you want Sonic Studio 2.2.28

Download it from the ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 mb support page
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10/HelpDesk_Download/

- select your os (mine is win10 64 bit)
- select audio
- download the audio driver (V7904_20160815_WHQL_DTS_StudioSound_SonicSuite)
- extract the files and DO NOT use asus setup
- go to the "Driver" folder open it and open the "SonicSuite" folder and run the "SetupSonicSuite_R2" file
- Let it install/update and then restart your PC

Things should work now or at least they did for me

RaffieKol wrote:
If you want Sonic Studio 2.2.28

Download it from the ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 mb support page
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10/HelpDesk_Download/

- select your os (mine is win10 64 bit)
- select audio
- download the audio driver (V7904_20160815_WHQL_DTS_StudioSound_SonicSuite)
- extract the files and DO NOT use asus setup
- go to the "Driver" folder open it and open the "SonicSuite" folder and run the "SetupSonicSuite_R2" file
- Let it install/update and then restart your PC

Things should work now or at least they did for me


These will work with the Maximus Hero 8 or only for the rampage edition 10? thanks for the feedback
Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

Itzycharles wrote:
These will work with the Maximus Hero 8 or only for the rampage edition 10? thanks for the feedback


I manage to install the sonic studio, but the DAC still not doing anything detect the impedance but send 0 to it like a normal headphone and.... y HD598SE does not have a remote volume control

Asus please fix these ****!!!!!
Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!