cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Bios updates

jlmcr87
Level 9
Hello asus, can you please update GOP driver, VBIOS, and cpu microcode? Is it so hard? Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Nutt_cracker
Level 7
Maybe you should complain at American Megatrends: http://www.ami.com

Nutt cracker wrote:
Maybe you should complain at American Megatrends: http://www.ami.com

Why people here always defend Asus? They pay you?

jlmcr87 wrote:

Beacuse it's American Megatrends who supplies the UEFI BIOS.
Asus only slaps their logo on it and changes the interface a bit.

ERIU-OC
Level 7
Why you gotta be so Toxic, dude !?
3 out of 8 total Post's you're complaining about that Board, ASUS or insult other Forum-Members.

Maybe selling that thing and getting yourself a board from another brand, is the way to go for you.
Think about that...

ERIU-OC wrote:
Why you gotta be so Toxic, dude !?
3 out of 8 total Post's you're complaining about that Board, ASUS or insult other Forum-Members.

Maybe selling that thing and getting yourself a board from another brand, is the way to go for you.
Think about that...

Where are the insults? can you tell me? Why do you attack me? why do you spy my posts? Are you bored? so much free time?

Maybe you should care more about your own things than coming here to say what i should buy or not. I do what I want.

You don´t give me lessons. If you don´t like what I say, don´t enter to my posts. Think about that.

jlmcr87 wrote:
Where are the insults? can you tell me?

I can.

Let's see... setting aside your last post we have:
jlmcr87 wrote:

That implies both a mfg and community members are being less than transparent if not nefarious - an insult. I see nothing wrong with your original post, nor the first reply. Personally, if an update is available and it can pass ASUS' validation testing I see no reason to not include it. However, neither of us know if ASUS has even tested updated versions nor if they pass validation testing. Perhaps the updates are not suitable. I am no fanboy of ASUS but have compared their methods and product quality with the other big 3 and it is the best.

This one seems to have run its course...

ondersma80 wrote:
I can.

Let's see... setting aside your last post we have:

That implies both a mfg and community members are being less than transparent if not nefarious - an insult. I see nothing wrong with your original post, nor the first reply. Personally, if an update is available and it can pass ASUS' validation testing I see no reason to not include it. However, neither of us know if ASUS has even tested updated versions nor if they pass validation testing. Perhaps the updates are not suitable. I am no fanboy of ASUS but have compared their methods and product quality with the other big 3 and it is the best.

This one seems to have run its course...

Thanks for your reply. For me asus is one of the best brands, the problem is usually with drivers and updates. For example, i have a wifi adapter (asus pce ac68). Windows 10 drivers were too late, and after they released it, the wifi app to configure all things was removed (only driver). Things like that is what i don´t like.

Buy a brand doesn´t mean i have to defend it all the time like some people in this forum seem to do.