cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Windows 10 ver. 1809) KILLS BW-E Overclock!!!!!!!!!

JuSiZ1
Level 10
PLEASE ASUS....INTEL...MICROSOFT FIX your software. This is very annoying i never install KB4100347 update because this problem but now when win update install this october 18 update my overclocks is broken!! @raja@asus @chino @somebody to know how to fix this!?!?
174 REPLIES 174

Made a new support ticket, i hope that it helps

Hivemind wrote:
Made a new support ticket, i hope that it helps

deleted*

Dear ALL

The issue has been fixed by ASUS.
They sent to me a BIOS file for my ROG STRIX X99 GAMING after 1 month on my support ticket, it is not available on their website, I attached it.
I upgraded to windows 10 1809 and my overclocking still working normally and stable as before without changing anything in windows system files or removed any update including the KB4100347.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/4JfQ6V7Gfi/STRIX-X99-GAMING-ASUS-9001-eNo.html

the bios that i uploaded in the link above, was received directly from ASUS via EMAIL.

Best regards

Great..but we Now need a official bios for the Rampage v edition 10 😞

Hivemind wrote:
Great..but we Now need a official bios for the Rampage v edition 10 😞

Hello Hivemind ; Please, could you tell us what is the version of Intel microcode that is in this new bios?
Thank you in advance.

What i meant is that we need a (Beta) ? bios from Asus instead of the bios that people here made them selfs.. so i am still waiting for a beta or non beta bios from asus for the Rampage V edition 10.

Hivemind wrote:
What i meant is that we need a (Beta) ? bios from Asus instead of the bios that people here made them selfs.. so i am still waiting for a beta or non beta bios from asus for the Rampage V edition 10.

Agreed. An "official" release. Although we are appreciative of the efforts of the members here to help with their editions. I'm afraid of the risk with such a release though.
Davemon50

Simps
Level 7
For the X99 Strix Gaming I noticed the Beta bios description has changed.

Version 1902
2018/04/267.26 MBytes
STRIX X99 GAMING BIOS 1902
Beta BIOS
Update CPU Microcode for Intel security issue.

Has anyone tried it recently ? Still Beta and the date is well off ?

is beta bios no change has a old cpu microcode!!!!!!with a problem for 1809 overclocking!!!try mod bios with last cpu microcode and overclock back!!!

xkm121
Level 7
Well I haven't seen any new beta BIOS for the TUF X99. This is really frustrating.

ASUS gaves this board 5 years of warranty and yet it can no longer overclocks due to lack of firmware support. Shame on you ASUS