cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behaviour Rampage V Edition 10

deltacobra
Level 7
Hi all,
i'm new on the forum, i have some problem with my rampage V edition 10.
My configuraton:
- Asus rampage V edition 10 BIOS 1503
- intel i7 6950x @4.4ghz at 1.33V
- 32Gb gskill ripjaws V 3200 cl14 @14-14-14-34 at 1.35V
- 2 x msi geforce 1080 ek x in SLI
- Windows 10 x64
The first problem was the splash screen time. i have followed a lot of thread talking about that but the situation don't changed (I have disabled dram training, memtest, end enabled fast boot). The PC take always 20 seconds to get in the splash screen.
The second problem is the m2 ssd Samsung 960 pro 512gb. The strange behaviour is that when i have mounted this ssd, my PC is not able to get stable at 4.4ghz: freeze or blue screen during loading circle of Windows 10 (now i set @4.0ghz). Before the Samsung 960 pro i had Samsung 830 256gb and other SSD with no problem. The boot time after the splash screen is 22-25 seconds, the same time i had with Samsung 830. I think it is something wrong in this situation.
PS: i haven't connect nothing on usb and SATA. The only peripherals are mouse corsair m65 and keyboard corsair k95.
Please help me! Thanks in advance.

bye
18 REPLIES 18

hassan_pervaiz2
Level 7
I have Rampage v. The previous one before V10. I get the same problem. it takes 15-20 sec to to see the rog logo splash screen. I have windows on my samsung evo 250gb.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hassan.pervaiz2 wrote:
I have Rampage v. The previous one before V10. I get the same problem. it takes 15-20 sec to to see the rog logo splash screen. I have windows on my samsung evo 250gb.

What's your Windows boot time after splash screen?

deltacobra wrote:
What's your Windows boot time after splash screen?

near 10s

hassan.pervaiz2 wrote:
near 10s

This explain that there is something wrong! :mad:

deltacobra wrote:
This explain that there is something wrong! :mad:

i know right. its so annoying.

Is It possibile that my motherboard is faulty due to the fact also of the overclock problem and boot time?

deltacobra wrote:
Is It possibile that my motherboard is faulty due to the fact also of the overclock problem and boot time?

No i don't think ur mobo is faulty. lot of people on internet have this issue. and some of them have solved it. It is a case with x99 boards

hassan.pervaiz2 wrote:
No i don't think ur mobo is faulty. lot of people on internet have this issue. and some of them have solved it. It is a case with x99 boards

Ok but how can i solve these problems? Thanks for your help.

Chino
Level 15