cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1 No instala Windows 10

jmmarta1
Level 7
Buenos dias . tengo un problema con mi RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1, cuando intento instalar windows 10 tengo problemas, lo soluciono quitando el boot secure y el csm pero si no me da error al instalar no me deja instalar los drivers de ningun dispositivo con el mensaje de que no tengo permisos, es como si no estubiera como administrador aunque si lo soy, cuando me da el mensaje de error al instalar windows 10 es como si no cogiera el driver del disco . para mi que es como si no estubieran certificados los drivers, y creo que tiene algo que ver con el boot secure en concreto con :
PK
KEK
DB
DBX
He actualizado la bios pero nada , por favor me podriais ayudar? no quiero desprenderme de esta estupenda placa
Una ayuda por favor
Gracias
8 REPLIES 8

jmmarta1
Level 7
RAMPAGE V EXTREME / U3.1 Does not install Windows 10

Good morning . I have a problem with my RAMPAGE V EXTREME / U3.1, when I try to install windows 10 I have problems, I solve it by removing the boot secure and the csm but if it does not give me an error when installing it does not let me install the drivers of any device with the message that I do not have permissions, it is as if I were not an administrator but if I am, when I get the error message when installing windows 10 it is as if I did not take the driver from the disk. For me it is as if the drivers were not certified, and I think it has something to do with boot boot specifically with:
PK
KEK
DB
DBX
I have updated the bios but nothing, could you please help me? I do not want to part with this wonderful plate
A help please
Thank you

Please help

No hay ni un consejo? algo por donde poder mirar, alguien que sepa?

There is not a tip? Something to look at, someone who knows?

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Are you doing a clean UEFI install with no other drives connected except the target drive?

Clean installation, just put HD and pendriver apart from the graphic,
It is as if I would not recognize the signed drivers, deactivated boot secure, another OS. It's a despair for me
By the way thank you very much for answering,

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
De nada...lo siento que no puedo ayudar

I'm not sure what else to suggest...maybe use BIOS flashback to re-flash BIOS or update BIOS and maybe make a fresh Install disk?

In case it helps, I can install windows7, but not windows 10. It is when I ask for the signature of the drivers, they are downloaded from the asus page83533
In case it helps, I put these images

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
The drivers on the ASUS page are likely out of date...can you get later versions somewhere else...(if I'm understanding correctly)

This help?

https://windowsreport.com/mmc-exe-blocked-protection-windows-10/

Also there is no difference between the RVE and RVEU3.1 motherboards and maybe RVE page is updated while 3.1 isn't for some drivers? Even BIOS

I have not expressed myself correctly,
although I have installed with administrator privileges, it does not let anything be done, the first capture is of a clean installation with windows 10 pro original and drivers signed by windows,
It is not a problem of drivers or windows 'I think' the bios I have the last one of the RVE knowing that they are worth it.
I think it could be something on the board that I don't have well in bios and that's why I don't install windows 10 correctly but if windows 7 or 8