cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting when i am in adobe premiere pro cc 2017?

thegenerallee86
Level 7
for some reason my usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting when I am in adobe premiere pro and can not figure out why it does not do it any other time except when running that specific program and I would like to know why? :mad:
14 REPLIES 14

In order to fix USB drive keeps disconnecting & reconnecting, simply follow the below-given instructions:

• At first, you need to click on ‘Windows + Q’ then, type cmd
• Next, right-click the ‘Cmd Prompt’ and then choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
• In the new command Windows, you need to type chkdsk X: /r /f where X is the new drive letter of the drive /r, /f are the chkdsk parameters.
• After this, press the ‘Enter’ to just activate the error-checking process & fix via chkdsk.
• Finally, take out the USB drive and again try to connect it. Then check if you’re able to access your drive.

For More info: http://www.rescuedigitalmedia.com/fix-usb-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting

cekeu
Level 12
DipAwayMode from Dual Intelligent Processor of AISuite cause issue with USB 3.0 front panel

orcinus
Level 7
I had this problem for months. It fixed itself at some point, probably one of the bioses...

chevell65
Level 12
Most problems related to Dipawaymode can be fixed by installing the latest version Intel MEI drivers. No idea if this has anything to do with Adobe related USB disconnections.

chevell65
Most problems related to Dipawaymode can be fixed by installing the latest version Intel MEI drivers. No idea if this has anything to do with Adobe related USB disconnections

I am gonna try that and see what happens because I tried moving them around tried reinstalling a few things and those didn't work hopefully it will solve it I also noticed it also happens when I am playing a game too!