cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep getting DEBUG code ( dE )

smokeintheeye
Level 11
Hello can anyone help i keep getting a DEBUG error with dE showing on computer start up. can anyone tell me what it is or what its off and how to fix it please. looked in my book for the mobo but just cant see it in there.

Any Reputation is welcome. thanks
5 REPLIES 5

FuryA
Level 8
hi,s You may try clr CMOS and try remove dual channel memory modules, just testing
fo single channel , make sure startup then update to 3504

smokeintheeye
Level 11
cmos have been reset, on bios 3504. just started after swapping out the oc panel for the front base all updated with drivers. when the dE shows pc still seem ok all boots and works fine. just cant work out how to sort it out. a restart makes it go back to AA

Chino
Level 15
The dE QCODE means default. Remember that the DEBUG LED apart from displaying the different QCODEs, it also displays the Sonic Soundstage profile you're currently using. In this case, 01, 02, 03, 04 and dE.

Chino wrote:
The dE QCODE means default. Remember that the DEBUG LED apart from displaying the different QCODEs, it also displays the Sonic Soundstage profile you're currently using. In this case, 01, 02, 03, 04 and dE.

thank you so much. i did not know it did that at all. cant get SonicSuite or SonicRadar to work right at all tho. well SonicSuite works with 1 ver of it but not radar if i update it radar works but not sonicsuite. so i updated the realtek drivers from realtek website. now i can use the audio profiles 01.02.03.04 and dE so thats a plus. but SonicSuite i give in so iv taking it off for now. massive thanks for the info tho 😉