cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP... Tech support was useless... Req Rampage V Edition 10 I/O Frame

UltraNEO_
Level 11
Hi there,

I recently contacted your tech support team, in regards to getting a replacement I/O frame for the now discontinued Rampage V Edition 10, cause my board apparently didn't come with one. Only they're telling me they CAN NOT apply me one because they're not obliged to help and it's the retailers responsibility? What sort of customer care is that?

I've been a longtime support of your products and there are proof of this on my account.. That one time I asked them for a part because my suppler can't supply me with one, they fail me... I feel it's utter bull****. As a ongoing supporter of your products, I expect more... An explanation that they don't carry phycal stock wuld have been better.. but they even failed to state this. Currently it's like a smack in the face, as if to say they DO NOT CARE.

ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV
3 REPLIES 3

XIIIIX
Level 7
UltraNEO* wrote:
Hi there,

I recently contacted your tech support team, in regards to getting a replacement I/O frame for the now discontinued Rampage V Edition 10, cause my board apparently didn't come with one. Only they're telling me they CAN NOT apply me one because they're not obliged to help and it's the retailers responsibility? What sort of customer care is that?

I've been a longtime support of your products and there are proof of this on my account.. That one time I asked them for a part because my suppler can't supply me with one, they fail me... I feel it's utter bull****. As a ongoing supporter of your products, I expect more... An explanation that they don't carry phycal stock wuld have been better.. but they even failed to state this. Currently it's like a smack in the face, as if to say they DO NOT CARE.

Reading the responce, it`s quite standard the first reply after a request like youres .
Have you replied on this message with a more elaborate responce?

A lot of request like these come from users buying incomplete RMA-fixed, refurbished, B2B etc. board that are sold as is, with 3-month warranty.
Not stating you`re board is one of these, ....... Just explaining the first reply.
XII

XIIIIX wrote:
Reading the responce, it`s quite standard the first reply after a request like youres .
Have you replied on this message with a more elaborate responce?

A lot of request like these come from users buying incomplete RMA-fixed, refurbished, B2B etc. board that are sold as is, with 3-month warranty.
Not stating you`re board is one of these, ....... Just explaining the first reply.

Hiya, sorry for the late reply.

I tried to make a reply but they either disabled the ability to do so, or their server is in maintenance mode.
Either way, I was unable to send a follow up reply to the same department.. After writIng my reply, the send button wouldn't do anything soo I tried something else. I did start a new message, this time to their general department, under "complaints" quoting the original message as a screen-shot together with a link directly to this forum post. I'm hoping that someone gets back to me.

As it currently stands, their customer support efforts is clearly not good enough.. I/we may not be the reseller but I've full asking paid for my/our product from Amazon themselves. I have a receipt and even registered the product with them. They could at the very least solve any issues a user might have... It's just courtesy isn't it?
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

jrmcdou
Level 10
They have the best motherboards in the industry but also have the worst support in the industry.
Rampage VI Extreme bios 1503
Core i9 7980XE @ 4.4ghz all cores
64 gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600
2x RTX 2080 Ti FE NvLink/SLI
2x Samsung 970 Pro 1tb NVME
Corsair AX1600i
Corsair 1000D case
1x Dell U3818DW 38" Curved Ultrawide and 2x Dell S2716DG 27" 1ms GSYNC 2560x1440 144 hz
Win 10 Pro x64