16 gb ram
Evga 780 sli
SSD

Iv got blue screen with number 0x24b10002 when I play csgo

What could be wrong?
5 REPLIES 5

Smergubben
Level 7
My son also have Rampage v 970 strix 16gb ram and a ssd and he also got blue screen Whats wrong ?

Onimax
Level 8
Hard to tell, really...
could be anything from corrupt drivers to faulty hardware.

But as you are able to replicate the error I would tend to think it's some kind of software issue.
Did you update to the latest drivers (mainboard, sound, storage, cpu, chipset, graphics, etc) and system software (latest windows patches)?

Also please list you complete system specification, including any attached peripheral devices.

Korth
Level 14
I can't find Error 0x24b10002 on this list. Based on numerical patterns in WinOS error codes, I suspect 0x24b10002 is caused by some kind of USB driver fault.

Exactly what USB devices do you have plugged in when this CSGO error occurs, and in exactly which USB ports? Try unplugging all USB devices which are unnecessary during CSGO gaming, attempt to plug only the USB devices you need directly into R5E USB ports (avoid using hubs and splitters).

I'd try unplugging all USB devices (except the keyboard and mouse plugged into the Rear I/O "USB 2.0 Ports 6 & 7" or "PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port" shown on page 2-15 of the Rampage V Extreme User Manual), (re)installing the latest USB drivers (Asmedia_USB3_V1.16.35.1 and ASM1142 Driver V1.16.33.1) from the Rampage V Extreme download site, and rebooting. Then (re)installing any additional software (like Logitech or Corsair gaming software) which is needed to operate added features on some USB keyboard/mouse products, and rebooting again. And I'd avoid using ROG KeyBot until everything else works perfectly (without any BSoD crashes during long play sessions).
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Thank you for the anwer

Fiio driver caused the problem 🙂

Erased the driver and now it works

Korth
Level 14
What is Fiio? A USB device?
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]