Sometimes i cant shut of my computer so i have to force quit it

Sometimes win 10 dont find my secund ssd

Regards
Smer
4 REPLIES 4

billchron
Level 7
Hey Smer,

how often and when these blue screens come up?Have u overclocked your PC?

If i were you,at first i would keep only the basics,mobo,cpu,ram,OS ssd and the GPU to see how it goes,if the blue screens continue then the problem is one of these components.If though the system with the basic configuration runs ok then i would add a component at the time and see how it goes.

At this point it's your only way to see what is causing the problem.

JustinThyme
Level 13
What error message is coming with the blue screen? That's a huge part of diagnosis. Could be software related and you'll spend forever chasing your tail trying to disable hardware.
Dont make the mistake of assuming all problems are related to the same issue. Maybe, maybe not. In your case Id highly doubt any of its related and you are looking at 3 different issues.
The power thing is common and everyone seems to push back when I give them the answer that fixes this 99% of the time saying but I didnt change that.

Go to control panel>hardware and sound>power options>balanced>change plan settings>change advanced power settings>restore plan defaults>OK>done
Something else that causes this issue is fast joke.......uh I meant fast boot......no really I mean fast joke because if you use it the joke is on you. Disbale that crap.
On the power options page in the left pane "choose what the power buttons do">change setting that are currently not available>uncheck fast start up> save changes.

Problem with fast boot is its hibernation renamed, plain and simple. It dumps the kernel and drivers that are loaded in ram in the exact state they are to hiberfil.sys file on your drive then reloads the same file on reboot. Problem is if there is any issue when you shut down it reloads the problem and you h

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hey Smergubben

Have you tried any of the following...

F5 defaults

Unplugging all USB stuff not necessary

Unplugging all drives except boot drive

Clean install Windows

Fast boot in BIOS and fast startup in Windows are entirely separate things by the way :p:o

Retired
Not applicable
Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Hey Smergubben

Have you tried any of the following...

F5 defaults

Unplugging all USB stuff not necessary

Unplugging all drives except boot drive

Clean install Windows

Fast boot in BIOS and fast startup in Windows are entirely separate things by the way :p:o

;);););)